Best gaming mouse (under $100 USD)

My veteran mouse is about to go bye bye (losing it's rt click sensitivity) and I'm looking for suggestions of mice you have used that are good.

Thanks in advance!
Censored.
Last bumped on Apr 3, 2018, 3:58:32 AM
I got an older model logitech G700, had it for 4 years, and it's still in decent shape. I had to replace the skid pads on it a few months ago, and take the mouse apart to repair the clicker under the wheel after slamming it on the desk one time, but it's in good working condition. Not bad considering the abuse it's been through. Would totally buy another one. I paid around $50 for it on sale. It's got plenty of buttons for a game like PoE. I'd only recommend the mouse for somebody who's got medium to large hands though. I got big hands, and the mouse feels ergonomic to me.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Mar 11, 2018, 2:54:35 PM
I'll have a look, thanks! I got pretty big hands, most of the mice feel like children's size to me.
Censored.
There seems to be a "grey" area on the rules when it comes to macros, maybe someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but suppose I got 4 side buttons on my logitech G700, and it happens to be really easy to press all 4 buttons with your thumb? Is that considered the same as using a mechanical advantage like a popsickle stick across 5 keyboard buttons? Is GGG going to seriously penalize someone who happens to have a non-shit mouse over poor people who've got 2 button mice designed for people with small hands?

Suppose I got 4 flasks on 4 buttons, and the buttons are designed where they're easy to press all at once with your thumb?

I'm not gonna get banned for using a non-shit mouse, right?

The only reason I'm bringing this up is my account got flagged for suspicious activities a few years ago, and I honestly don't know what even triggered it.

I already know that using software to set multiple buttons to activate on one button press, like have 5 flasks on one click, is bannable. But it was also mentioned that laying a popsickle stick across your 5 flask buttons to be able to press them all at once is bannable, but that's a slippery slope. Because if you can't distinguish software macros from physical mechanical macros, then how can one make a distinction between some mouse designs having easier to press buttons than others, and someone using a popsickle stick? If you want to take that slippery slope all the way to the bottom, then that must also include people who press the space in between 2 buttons to press 2 keys simultaneously.

So at the end of the day, I'm able to buy a good mouse, but I'm not able to use it in ANY WAY that gives me even a small advantage over someone who uses a 2-3 button mouse?
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Mar 11, 2018, 3:36:03 PM
Razer DeathAdder using this since years now - Not many buttons but really light mouse, solid enough, and a good optical sensor.

Fit well with big hands :)
Hf :)
Last edited by Heli0nix on Mar 12, 2018, 4:29:14 AM
Censored.
I’m using perixx 2000 I have it over 4 yrs, it’s comfy mouse with few extra buttons, cost me 30 pounds back than.. definitely worth t money love it, but it’s with cable I hate wireless;)
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
"
kolyaboo wrote:
I'm looking for suggestions of mice you have used that are good.

It's an older model you may struggle to find, but my vote is for the Logitech G600.

Lots of buttons, excellent build quality, and I've heard good things about Logitech's CS.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Razer Naga. 19 buttons total. 12 buttons on the side. Skills till your eyes fall out. Lovely.
The Lab, making a great game good since 2016.
"
Bowman8763 wrote:
Razer Naga. 19 buttons total. 12 buttons on the side. Skills till your eyes fall out. Lovely.

My left handed Naga fell apart very quickly. I'm back on my left handed Death Adder and won't be changing until they stop making them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info