Revealing a secret

Let me reveal a secret to you guys, give up on PVP already... lmao

PvP in this game died a long time ago where the scene was actually active and less broken.

It will only get worse as more items/mods grow... it's fucking over and it's been that way since 2 years easily now, you guys are beating a dead horse... back then when i pvped in 2013-14 was THE time to pvp in path of exile... now with all the implementations that fucked up the damage/tankiness by a way too far amount there's Nothing to do about it and devs arent going to do anything either, too complicated for them to tweak items for both sides of the game...

Hence why i'am on other games now and my gear/character is just roting, i come on forum from time to time to see what's being said but still i know there's no point in coming back to poe for pvp.

Sad but true.

(L)
IGN:Hauntworld - ICU Omniscient PvP guild
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PvP Low life crit caster / Gear -->/1829851
HLD PvP tournaments -->/1576295
Last bumped on Apr 8, 2018, 11:44:22 AM
I don't miss fighting kaoms EA builds from 2014.

PvP in PoE has never been good because no amount of effort has ever been put towards balancing it by GGG.

Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
N-no... It has to live, it has to work.

It has to.
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
The only way at this point to truely have pvp and pve balance is separate them. Maybe on nintendo switch!
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug
"
hauntworld1 wrote:

PvP in this game died a long time ago where the scene was actually active and less broken.

Looking back at what the scene was, PvP was never fair or interesting. It always revolved around a few broken items/mechanism (Tempest Shield, Shav, Legacy Kaom, Cyclone, ect...). It's just that it was way more expensive to get in so people with no life/credit cards could circle jerk all day long. It wasn't better than what it is today, just more expensive.

Right now the insane power creep the game got in those last two year make any decent player able to abuse the game as well wich for any veteran player is an insult to the amount of time/money they already spent in the game (at least from an STD point of view). League PvP use to be where you could have real fun but sadly the lack of commitment from GGG to even try to balance the pvp side of the game made it terrible to play as well.

All I see now is a bunch of desperate players with stockholm syndrome trying way to hard to convince themself that maybe, just maybe, one day GGG will wake up and fix that mess. Spoiler... They won't for reasons we all know already.

Move out guys, life is way better outside of this mess.
Last edited by IceDeal on Mar 10, 2018, 4:39:32 AM
I miss our long pvp nights with 3v3 within the guild, sometimes 6v6 with ins. Me, you, dullahan, fall, hege, slaydem, dub, temp, mighty, mulla joined occasionaly too. even google, though he was sort of banned lol.

Oh and ofcourse
Having herpes trying to copy everybuild you, fall and I put out and then claim it was his OG build, him then getting rekt in PvP and in the end tried to sell his account on ebay and got permbanned

It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
You make a mistake Icedeal, no one is pvping anymore, we just enter sarn and laugh at how lame it is.For my part,The only reason I still play this game is because I party with evilist and he make me laugh.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
I still PVP if only because mapping becomes a snoozefest after a bit. But my attachment to PVP still exists since it truly is where I got my start in the game, odd as that may seem.

I can't just simply leave it.
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
"
I still PVP if only because mapping becomes a snoozefest after a bit. But my attachment to PVP still exists since it truly is where I got my start in the game, odd as that may seem.

I can't just simply leave it.

what's your build
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
I miss our long pvp nights with 3v3 within the guild, sometimes 6v6 with ins. Me, you, dullahan, fall, hege, slaydem, dub, temp, mighty, mulla joined occasionaly too. even google, though he was sort of banned lol.

Oh and ofcourse
Having herpes trying to copy everybuild you, fall and I put out and then claim it was his OG build, him then getting rekt in PvP and in the end tried to sell his account on ebay and got permbanned

yeah i miss those times too, we had good nights of pvp for dure and there was certainly more fairness than today haha. Builds were more expensive for sure but nowadays its worse because you can make a broken build with almost nothing. Back then the quality of your gear mattered much more than today. Im still proud that we started the pvp scene and the competition was better back then for sure. Never going to be the same anyways so oh well but we had good times :) . In fact whats funny is my build didnt really change since 2013 lmao, fucking low life crit caster but it sucks nowadays tbh. Your cycloner vs mullah was pretty entertaining to watch and i loved when we spoke in teamspeak during pvp nights haha good shit. Oh and we loved trolling herpes or rmt google hahaha xD
IGN:Hauntworld - ICU Omniscient PvP guild
PvP Low life crit caster / Gear -->/1829851
HLD PvP tournaments -->/1576295

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info