[3.2] Twin Spin - A Dancing Dervish Champion (Atziri viable)

Great Build, playing a very similar version and it manages to kill most endgame bosses apart from uber elder ( i got him after 5 sets tho :D ) very smootlhy.
You can start rampagne without any monsters by using 3 wormflasks with a reduced flaskcharges belt. allowing you to spawn 16 worms and still have 1 flaskcharge left if needed later.
"
For auras im going to use hatred and haste, gems in the tree will have cold damage instead of lightining

Dervish has decent phys damage, but insane scaling with added damage. Wrath and Anger work much better in terms of raw DPS, but if you are more comfortable using lightning spells to proc EE i guess it makes sense to run hatered instead.

"
That being said I'm going to run Haste instead of Anger since PoB says it's only a few percent less DPS

I'm probably going to run haste as well once i get good enough jewels. Anger will give better DPS with lower budgets for jewels, but Haste will make map clearing faster and it can also be used without Generosity to give a little boost to cast speed.

"
You can start rampagne without any monsters by using 3 wormflasks with a reduced flaskcharges belt. allowing you to spawn 16 worms and still have 1 flaskcharge left if needed later.

I like having my adrenaline quicksilver and 3 defensive flasks (life, stib, max res, basalt, etc...), which is why i tried to be creative with ways to get rampage up with as few flasks as possible. In some situations (atziri split phase) it's impossible to get rampage without 3 flasks, but in other situations it just requires a little bit of care.
I ended up theorycrafting a build extremely similar to this before I found the thread, so I suppose great minds think alike. A couple of questions:

How are you surviving? If you're the one taunting, that makes you the primary target (doubly so since Dervish can't be hurt or targeted), so how are you getting health back/maintaining defenses?

What I did was get a shaper ring with life gain on hit for spells, combine that with a Cast When Damage Taken + gmp ball lightning, and it helps quite a lot with health sustain (but I'm then forced into hatred instead of wrath for EE purposes).

Which spectre are you using? I've tested a bunch of secondary minions and SRS is the one I keep coming back to, but I figure that's because most good spectres can't scale from the auras because they use spells.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info