[3.6] Acid Molten Strike Assassin - Uber Elder-viable Poison Build

How about Vile Toxins in late game? Do u try change add chaos dmg or deadly ailments on this supp?
Hello,

Is it worth using corrupted The Wasp Nest with Add Chaos Damage or Culling Strike?
"
SHEPUUURD wrote:
2) That's right. Some bosses require you to stand in their face though (Shaper, Minotaur), so it's not always the best thing to do. But in general it is.
It takes some practice getting used to it because you need to stand a bit aways from the enemy. you can't just aim somewhere else because Multistrike will autotarget (and Multistrike is 90% more damage so you can't drop that).

Oh, I forgot about Multistrike mechanics, you're right. Well, at least it's always effective on the first hit, that's 25% more damage. Maybe I'll try out Melee Physical Damage on single target fights.
Molten strike convert 60% physical damage which can poison to fire damage which cannot poison. So u lost this damage right ?
"
HYSC wrote:
Molten strike convert 60% physical damage which can poison to fire damage which cannot poison. So u lost this damage right ?

Yes, but cause he have 99% of pure chaos damage, this damage doesn't convert to fire

But POB with 840 poisons? WTF?
Why 840? Why not 99999999?
Maximum poisons stacks will be 12 stacks per hit (hit + 3 projectiles + 4 from jewels + 4 from GMP)
and 10.13 attacks per second, so it is 121,56 stacks if ALL OF THE BALLS hit the target!!!
4 second (recently) is 486.24 hits, not 840, and its only if all the hits doesn't miss the target...
So real dps will be quarter of this....
"
Uoykai wrote:
"
HYSC wrote:

Yes, but cause he have 99% of pure chaos damage, this damage doesn't convert to fire

Maximum poisons stacks will be 12 stacks per hit (hit + 3 projectiles + 4 from jewels + 4 from GMP)
and 10.13 attacks per second, so it is 121,56 stacks if ALL OF THE BALLS hit the target!!!
4 second (recently) is 486.24 hits, not 840, and its only if all the hits doesn't miss the target...

A big part of your damage against single targets is spacing your strikes correctly so that you throw out balls + you have one ancestral call double also attacking the target. In my POB setup I have 4.87 attacks/sec * 3 strikes * 11 projectiles * 2 since my double is also attacking * 4 seconds = 1285 balls over 4 seconds. Even if only 70% of those balls hit you're still looking at 900 stacks.

Congrats on BOTW OP, btw.
Last edited by FreezardB on Mar 29, 2018, 12:40:14 AM
"
FreezardB wrote:
"
Uoykai wrote:
"
HYSC wrote:

A big part of your damage against single targets is spacing your strikes correctly so that you throw out balls + you have one ancestral call double also attacking the target. In my POB setup I have 4.87 attacks/sec * 3 strikes * 11 projectiles * 2 since my double is also attacking * 4 seconds = 1285 balls over 4 seconds. Even if only 70% of those balls hit you're still looking at 900 stacks.

Congrats on BOTW OP, btw.

Tell me, where to find the second target to hit on a Chimera? Shaper? Hydra? Its solotarget fights, so it is, like i've said :/
You don't need a second target. If you stand just outside the range where the game considers you as "attacking the boss" you can get a double to attack even though there's only one target.
"
FreezardB wrote:
You don't need a second target. If you stand just outside the range where the game considers you as "attacking the boss" you can get a double to attack even though there's only one target.

You can also, just hold shift, target the ground and ancestral call will attack the real target when you land the skill, ezpz 2x more ballz on solo boss
Build of The Week, mate! Congratz! :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info