[3.6] Acid Molten Strike Assassin - Uber Elder-viable Poison Build

Had many close calls / rips?
"
Mostly due to lag.

The build can easily jump into a pack of porcupines, but I wouldn't play it in Hardcore.
Builds and Guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2198879
"

I'm level 75 on my assassin playing this build. 4.6k life. Doing t10-t15's alched and corrupted. Only rip'd two times on Lava Lake due to lag.
Replace reduced mana with blood magic on shield charge sockets. It will have a much better effect if you are concerned about mana use against your pool. The life regen on 19 life is instantaneous practically.
Last edited by demonachizer on Mar 14, 2018, 5:59:23 PM
I've been playing this build now and it feels really great. Just the lag that is an issue but I'll switch to predictive mode today to see if that helps.

Did you try this build without thiefs torment? Curious if life gain from wasp nest alone might be enough.

And would you go for a 5L belly or 6L dendrobate? 5.2K vs 5.9K life.

Last edited by foojin on Mar 15, 2018, 4:45:28 AM
Amazing build... I can do guardian with my eye close. The frost blade set up is genius, now i dont worry about lag anymore
"
demonachizer wrote:
Replace reduced mana with blood magic on shield charge sockets. It will have a much better effect if you are concerned about mana use against your pool. The life regen on 19 life is instantaneous practically.
You're right, there's a reason I have to use reduced mana though. Check the description :p.

"
foojin wrote:
Did you try this build without thiefs torment? Curious if life gain from wasp nest alone might be enough.

And would you go for a 5L belly or 6L dendrobate? 5.2K vs 5.9K life.
I actually only planned Thief's Torment for leveling, but kept it since the life on hit was so stupid.
You should be able to sustain off of Wasp Nest and a mana on hit jewel.

There are a lot of cases (mainly bosses) where I would've died without it though.

I'd never use Dendrobate if I had a choice between it an Cherrubim's/Belly.
But I'd also always use a 6L over a 5L (it's that important).
So yeah, Dendrobate.
Builds and Guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2198879
Last edited by SHEPUUURD on Mar 15, 2018, 7:03:28 AM
An amazing build, playing Standard with it. Sucks cause will have to wait to get those gloves until league is over but still pretty nice. The Desync on this build is crazy though, thought my Flicker was bad, but a Harbinger in the boss area of Precinct and yeah it was pretty bad. Thankfully I didn't die though, lol.

I also use a Dying Sun flask on this build and it works great.
"
SHEPUUURD wrote:
I'd never use Dendrobate if I had a choice between it an Cherrubim's/Belly.
But I'd also always use a 6L over a 5L (it's that important).
So yeah, Dendrobate.

Thanks, sad news is that 700 fusings did not give me a 6L belly and my last 400 chromes in standard did not give me the right colors on Dendrobate. So now I'm a poor sob in standard, feels bad...

Build is allot of fun though, the only bad part is performance (which is actually a big part). Also getting the required int for wither is annoying. Still cleaning on up some T10-12 maps but will soon move on to the higher tiers.

Did you ever try frostblades?
Last edited by foojin on Mar 16, 2018, 5:18:25 AM
Why do you get crit ele nodes in shadow? Also, why not the ailment/shield nodes in ranger/duelist?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info