COULD SOMEONE EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT HAPPEND

TO MY FUCKING LEGACY ARMOR SHIEEEEEEEEEEET I LOOK LIKE A BUM WHAT THE HELL ITS NOT SHINY ANYMORE AND IM PISSED FIX THIS GGG.

Edit: Allright yeah i know i look like fockin tinkerbell but thats not the point. I want to SHINE again.
Look on my works ye mighty, and despair.

Harvest league oh you are beautiful.
Last edited by Acolina87 on Mar 9, 2018, 4:41:34 AM
Last bumped on Mar 10, 2018, 12:57:04 PM
All the vitriol dulled its finish.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
"
Mythabril wrote:
All the vitriol dulled its finish.

I feel scammed gieb me back my SHINY MTX GGG. Shieeeeeet i liked this armor.

They patched it, this mtx is op
Gj balance team
I thought the character effect was the shiny thing in that supporter pack and it doesnt look like you are using it - or do you?
"
Orbaal wrote:
I thought the character effect was the shiny thing in that supporter pack and it doesnt look like you are using it - or do you?

No its like the armor effect faded away. It used to be shiny now its just meh. This is a bug for sure it didnt look like this before

you a blackguard now.
Second-class poe gamer
"
pr13st wrote:
you a blackguard now.

LOL xD

It might be due to the changes to how metal effects are presented visually in the game. I noticed the same though... it used to be really shiny and golden, likea brand new, unused and polished blackguard armour used for public displays only. Not it looks like it was found abandoned in a lake after five or so decades.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
FCK42 wrote:
It might be due to the changes to how metal effects are presented visually in the game. I noticed the same though... it used to be really shiny and golden, likea brand new, unused and polished blackguard armour used for public displays only. Not it looks like it was found abandoned in a lake after five or so decades.

Yeah they got to fix this either way. FeelsFuckingBad GGG.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info