Path of Exile 3.2.0 - Bestiary League - Xbox One

I love the new league but there is one oversight I think needs to be addressed. Why does a net take up a skill slot ? There are a few buttons that do nothing that could be used to use a net but for some reason you want us to take up our already limited and precious skill slot space to fit a net in. I hate this, I feel having to take up a skill slot is not the best way to implement this. Is it possible for a rework of this mechanic, like I said there are several buttons not even used on the xbox controller that could be used for the net.

Please understand that I love this league in fact it might be my favorite ,I can tell a lot of time and work went into it and for that I am grateful but its just this one tony little thing that bothers me, thats all.
Last edited by decrepit_birth on Mar 8, 2018, 4:55:15 PM
YOU KNOW IM 54 YEARS OLD NOT MUCH ON FORUMS BUT I HAVE TO SAY THAT AT ONE POINT IN TIME I LOVED THE GAME I MADE AT LEAST 6-7 CHARACTERS B/4 LAST UPDATE AND GOT THEM UP TO ANYWHERE TO LVL 27 T0 47 THEN I CAME HOME ONE DAY TO PLAY AND MUCH TO MY DISMAY THEY WERE NO LONGER THE IN BETWEEN LVL THEY WERE ALL CHANGED TO STANDERED LEAGE.IVE PUT MONEY INTO THE GAME AND I UPGRADED ALL INVENTORY ITEMS AND STORAGE AND I STARTED OVER NOW EVRYTHING IS STANDARD ONCE AGAIN THIS IS UNACCEPTABE AND IF IT HAPPENS AGAIN WELL LETS JUST SAY ITS TWO WORDS AND IT ISNT HAPPY BIRTHDAY.I WILL UNINSTALL YOUR GAME.THIS IS BULLSHIT LET ME KEEP WHAT I WORKED AT AND ADD ANOTHER LEAGE MAKING IT A TOTAL OF 4 OR AT LEAST GIVE ME THE OPTION TO CHANGE IT NOT TADA YOUR STARTING OVER AGAIN
Thats how this game works, all characters at the end of the league are transferred to standard league. Its been this way since they released the game. As for your level im not sure what you are saying since its all emotion,slow down and explain what you are saying, nothing can change if no one knows what you are talking about.
if you dont want leagues to end, just make characters in standard league, that league never ends!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info