What will be your starter build for 3.2?

I'm stuck between totem heiro, RF Jugg & some sort of chieftain build.
Last bumped on Mar 7, 2018, 8:58:31 PM
I honestly can't decide, I did cyclone and a summoner in abyss. Maybe something with a bow because I've never played a bow build. Something like a shield throw gladiator or something also sounds fun though I don't know how effective it would be.
It seems like a lot of people on the PC are pretty disappointed with SST. I think I'm gonna do Demi's flying purple people eater as my starter that's what I'm playing now and it was pretty cheap to gear felt pretty safe and I a lot of fun with it
Sunder Jugg uber lab farmer to start out and build up a good currency base...then decide whether I like that character enough to gear him out for guardians etc or I have plenty of currency built up to start a new character if I so desire :) I am excite.
Max block gladiator with poison, never rly played a tanky character 🙂
Gona go with RF trickster, eventually going low life RF.
Was gona go SRS but that skill is still inferior to spectres (which i dont like).
I’ve been playing around with a quad curse occultist, and with the new ascendancy changes it should pan out to at least farm maps comfortably if not more. Most of its power comes out late-game. Plus never played a build so invested into curse.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info