[Xbox One] The Bestiary League and Content Update 3.2.0 Launch on Xbox One Today!

"
GobiXB1 wrote:
hyped thanks for releasing so soon after pc update guys. i hope this includes the hotfixes pc got but if it doesnt then is there an ETA?

This build has hot fixes one through eight, so it's identical to what's currently on the PC live realm.
"
"
CuriousGrel wrote:
THis is weird, the forum shows current time in utc, not my local time, so does this time for the release show now MY local time, or the local time the forum thinks i have? Can't you give UTC times?

It's being released 12AM UTC time. The time in the forum post changes automatically to which ever zone you selected.

The update releases 4PM PST.

Thx to your post, I realized that you can actually set your time zone here in your forum settings. As I have never checked those settings, I ofc assumed, it would take this info from the browser or whatever, thats why I was confused. But all good now :p
Coolness! Make sure to join my “Path of Exile Club” on Xbox too :)
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
Nice
5 day turn around very good job ggg and to all you haters are you happy now? probably not lulz
Awesome job Guys!
Quick turnaround after the slight backlash! Great stuff, GGG. Can't wait to hit this up in a few hours!
Thanks guys! I guess some of it should go to MS workers too for not putting the project into the bottom drawer lol... SO NICE SUPRISE - I feel like it's christmas or something. good job 👍
Haters gonna hate. Thanks GGG.
you do not have the mind.....
why not make a start on the weekend

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info