We're happy to announce that the Bestiary Challenge league and Content Update 3.2.0 are going live today on Xbox One!

The realm goes down and patching begins at: Mar 07, 2018 7:00 PM (EST), this time is displayed in your local timezone.

The expected downtime is roughly one hour. Patch notes will be posted at the time of launch. The Abyss League and Supporter Packs will also end at this time. When the Bestiary League is live the Bestiary Supporter Packs will also become available!

You can read more about the Bestiary league and 3.2.0's features here!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Reserved

dang we did it
Last edited by bvanharjr on Mar 7, 2018, 4:14:17 PM
Such a late start, guess I'm getting no sleep for work tomorrow. Can't wait.

Edit* Never mind, said 12:00am now says 7:00pm!!!!
Last edited by Xolkar on Mar 7, 2018, 4:16:23 PM
damn thats earlier than expected
The freedom of birds is an insult to me. I'd have them all in zoos.
THis is weird, the forum shows current time in utc, not my local time, so does this time for the release show now MY local time, or the local time the forum thinks i have? Can't you give UTC times?
H Y P E T R A I N
"
CuriousGrel wrote:
THis is weird, the forum shows current time in utc, not my local time, so does this time for the release show now MY local time, or the local time the forum thinks i have? Can't you give UTC times?

The UTC time is 12:00am UTC (2.5 hours from the time of this post).
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
"
CuriousGrel wrote:

The UTC time is 12:00am UTC (2.5 hours from the time of this post).

great thx. Enough time to stock some energy drinks
"
CuriousGrel wrote:

It's being released 12AM UTC time. The time in the forum post changes automatically to which ever zone you selected.

The update releases 4PM PST.
hyped thanks for releasing so soon after pc update guys. i hope this includes the hotfixes pc got but if it doesnt then is there an ETA?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info