[3.2][Deadeye]The Wonder Cat-woman [In-Progress]

Hello, Suzu520 here again theorizing and playing one of the new skills-
Spectral Shield Throw
REMINDER: This whole build evolve around the newly added unique: The CATSSSSS

The idea is to abuse deadeye's ascendancy to the full potential, with the build-enabling uniques as follow:

1. Ewar's Mirage (since in my version I don't take Far Shot nor Ricochet)

2. The Nomad ( for the strength and damage it provides and it's cheaper than most rare belt that gives similar damage stats, you can also go for rares with life if you're HC player)

3. Oskarm (This would synchronize with Deadeye's accuracy thing)

with those 3 items ready, you can wreck the game by just using Ahn's Heritage or Lioneye's Remorse
up until red maps.

Ascendancy:
Deadeye, Gathering winds -> Fast and Deadly -> Powerful Precision <-> Rupture
Skill:
Spectral Shield Throw - Ele Dmg with Attacks - Faster Attack - Physical Projectile Attack Damage - Phy to Lightning - Ele focus/ Hypothermia (if you want ailments on enemies but it's not recommended)

Reasons behind why I didn't take Ricochet, are the fact that:

1.Ewar's Mirage gives +1 chain and up to 55% Ele dmg with attacks, it's such a cheap item that you would not have to change until you get Shaper item that exceeds 40% added elemental damage.

2.Piercing is bread'n butter for secondary explosion, and skill points are very limited for my build, so I don't take pierce as support nor pierce passive skill points.

3.Fast and Deadly doubles your accuracy, which enables Crit version of Spectral Shield Throw that synchronizes with Oskarm, without heavy investment in ES hybrid shield, I use Strength-based / Strength-Dex based shield for maximizing the base damage.

My character is still leveling and theoretically it is End-game viable with 6L, I will put more updates for a clearer explanation later on this league.

PoB- https://pastebin.com/Q5XsFAPi
Last bumped on Mar 7, 2018, 10:42:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info