[3.4] Zerphi Poet VD - Easiest Uber Elder build - Twinned kill - 20000+ life recovery per sec

All build trees seems broken at the end (page 1 pob) ...including OPs character profile tree. Can anyone link an updated build tree please.
"
O_P_G wrote:
Can I ask how can I facetank delve boss Aul and Kurgal? I hv 7100 hp now and got kill instantly when facing these two bosses. They hv no mods. The information of character is in my profile. My life regen per sec should be over 20,000 hp. Can someone give me suggestion of facetank these 2 bosses?

people said boss with pen mod are not doable.

For other boss, you need to attack for 4 sec (or 1 to 2s more) after activate the blood rage and the flask in order to make your healing effect active.

Also, if their big hit are really big, certainly you die without the healing effect have a chance to heal back
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
Warbeast275 wrote:
All build trees seems broken at the end (page 1 pob) ...including OPs character profile tree. Can anyone link an updated build tree please.

GGG modified the 3.4 skill tree, you can modify this build 3.3 tree in order to work. Mine is not the best optimal one, but if you need you can copy it, i just got more hp/es node (3 skill point) rather than more ele/AOE/fire damage modifier nor jewel slot
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

Can someone who is very familiar with this build go over the pros and cons of the different variations?

I'm seeing two main PP Pathfinder builds over delve 600 on Poe.Ninja.

I'm mainly looking to kill Uber Elder, and delve bosses, while having good clear speeds in delve and maps.

I'm having trouble finding any Youtube videos of Pathfinder PP (in general) in delves. There are quite a few Uber Elder-viable builds that cost much less money, so I'd like to know what I'm getting into.
Tks host for amazing builds very tanky.
Stats:
LV 90
7k Life
0.21 attack time
515 mana cost
57 % Fire Pen
POB https://pastebin.com/wVigurME
Spoiler

Last edited by Louis114 on Sep 28, 2018, 8:02:17 AM
think im just about capped on gear now
https://pastebin.com/uEiRnwVm
7k hp with lc, 46.3k vd / ball vs shaper, with combusiton penetration (without rf)
500 manacost with 4.39 aps and 20 cdr
clear speed is insane, face tank uber elder all day with really nice dps
i wouldn't recommend budget version of the build. Only do it if you can afford 30-40 exalted atleast. Build feels terrible until you get some nice dps.

When i was at 20k vd dmg / ball vs shaper at pob it didnt feel that good even though i was unkillable.

but now with just about capped gear build feels amazing.

If People are strugling with talent tree u can check my pob for level 96 with quite easy tripple balanced wise oak

Last edited by Agita on Sep 28, 2018, 3:00:08 PM
"
Yukionna wrote:
Can someone who is very familiar with this build go over the pros and cons of the different variations?

I'm seeing two main PP Pathfinder builds over delve 600 on Poe.Ninja.

I'm mainly looking to kill Uber Elder, and delve bosses, while having good clear speeds in delve and maps.

I'm having trouble finding any Youtube videos of Pathfinder PP (in general) in delves. There are quite a few Uber Elder-viable builds that cost much less money, so I'd like to know what I'm getting into.

It just super expensive to build in delve as Zerphi flask was tied to unique map or as a relic key drop, plus the reasonable expensive of 2 PP. Fevered Mind is easier to obtain either by buying or keep vaaling jewels. And the rest you can fill with any spell

"
Agita wrote:

Well, two things I see straight up: Damage penetration on the PPs and Anger essence on the Opals will add about 5% damage, each, giving you an extra 8k per orb on Elder/Shaper.

"
neohongkong wrote:
It just super expensive to build in delve as Zerphi flask was tied to unique map or as a relic key drop

Super expensive is kind of an understatement, which directly lead to me just saying 'screw it' for Delve:

In standard, it costs 75c or 5ex for a legacy one.
In delve, it costs 17ex... or about 22 times more.

"
Shani wrote:
"
Agita wrote:

Well, two things I see straight up: Damage penetration on the PPs and Anger essence on the Opals will add about 5% damage, each, giving you an extra 8k per orb on Elder/Shaper.

"
neohongkong wrote:
It just super expensive to build in delve as Zerphi flask was tied to unique map or as a relic key drop

Super expensive is kind of an understatement, which directly lead to me just saying 'screw it' for Delve:

In standard, it costs 75c or 5ex for a legacy one.
In delve, it costs 17ex... or about 22 times more.

well i need t1 light res on opals with high life for wise oak, and would kinda bothersome to find the right ones. 25 ex or so each pp with pen is not really worth it for me since i feel like i oneshot map mobs and bosses is no problem anyway. Maybe for push delve leatherboard but no my goal
Is it possible to run arc instead of VD for map clears?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info