[3.4] Zerphi Poet VD - Easiest Uber Elder build - Twinned kill - 20000+ life recovery per sec

"
neohongkong wrote:
Well just facerolled HoG with one careless death in the last wing to the last master....and here is my achievement

-------

edit

for the second run i faced Scoli_Gubben, and like most of the build, hardly beat him

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/6t1j7u/killing_scoli_gubben_in_hall_of_grandmasters/

i got rekt by Scoli on my first HoG ever experience... Scared me to do it again.
Is this build good for leveling? I want a fast clear speed build that doesn't die a lot to make a char to 95 in flashback.

First off a big Shout to Marcus for sharing his Build.
Thanks a lot.

I started this build when I dropped a Max Roll Poets Pen and realised Kaoms Heart and Zerphi are dirty cheap atm in Flashback.
Almost unethical :-)

"
Ergolic wrote:
Is this build good for leveling? I want a fast clear speed build that doesn't die a lot to make a char to 95 in flashback.

This is a fun build to level, you can start with 2Pens at lv 12, get Unearth +LMP abodyswap in Mainhand and Volatile Dead +anything Support in Offhand.
Then right click and hold that button down till Maps.
It’s a fun and super fast way to level.

At lv 83 it can clear 8Mod corrupted maps my Witch has probs with.

Great abuild can recommend!
how about mana leech when leveling? I don't see any mana leech on tree, how to sustain mana?
Hello! Trying out this build, in boss fight seems not comfortable looking for blood rage expire and flask sustaining, got killed by Malahai. My build not complete yet, but seems less expencive builds make more sucsecc by now
"
Alienbutter wrote:

Thanks a lot.

I started this build when I dropped a Max Roll Poets Pen and realised Kaoms Heart and Zerphi are dirty cheap atm in Flashback.

"
Ergolic wrote:

This is a fun build to level, you can start with 2Pens at lv 12, get Unearth +LMP abodyswap in Mainhand and Volatile Dead +anything Support in Offhand.

thanks for the answer. Couldn't fully understand build yet.

You need multiplier on mana and blood rage to build work?

What mandatory items i should use when farming white maps? just buy resists + life gear? what about those jewels? are they needed?
"
divinity wrote:
"
Alienbutter wrote:

Thanks a lot.

"
Ergolic wrote:

thanks for the answer. Couldn't fully understand build yet.

You need multiplier on mana and blood rage to build work?

What mandatory items i should use when farming white maps? just buy resists + life gear? what about those jewels? are they needed?

The mana multiplier was for the healing from Zerphi, bigger mana spent the better

Fevered Mind multiply both spell damage amd mana usage, the latter was a cons for other build, but it is pro for Zerphi

Mana sustain was not a problem with PH and may be from The Overflowing Chalice and Divination Distillate, which keep spamming the flask every 4 sec and the attack.

Also, apparently Zerphi healing effect would be gone if mana is full, so it need to keep spamming attack and keep blood rage up
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Last edited by neohongkong on May 17, 2018, 12:09:01 PM
Have been playing this a little in the downtime between the leagues. Very safe and enjoyable!

Gear if anyone is interested:

Spoiler

Gear is for generic mapping. Not optimised for poets attack speed as HH will mess with that anyways.

For elder I swap to

Edit

Been playing around with

for uber elder / shaper. 97% Cold res and up to 88% phys mitigation (with LC, flask & pantheon), feels extra safe!
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
Last edited by qwertz on May 18, 2018, 7:01:22 AM
Anyone can advice why sometimes in the middle of mapping zerphi suddenly will decide not to regain life and rf start defending to 1 life.

I checked I have charges left on the flask and mana is 1

Can’t figure out why sometimes it just stop working.

edit: I think i know why now.. my flask management skills sucks lol, especially when looting
Last edited by Takamura on May 20, 2018, 12:06:53 AM
"
Takamura wrote:
Anyone can advice why sometimes in the middle of mapping zerphi suddenly will decide not to regain life and rf start defending to 1 life.

Not attacking in the last 4sec? (Zerphi's only recovers life over 4sec even though the flask lasts much longer)

Flask not active? (Watch the little yellow bar under the flask)

Would be easier if you'd have a video :)
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info