[3.2] Icy "The Cat" Shieldmaiden (Spectral Shield Throw, 90% Ele, Deadeye, Aspect of the Cat)

2 mill dps my ass. SST is baaaaad :(
"
Antopmm wrote:
My shield is definitly better even with hatred in Eclipsis, it gives me 20k more tooltip dps.

Empower lvl 3 doesn't boost us much only 1 k on my tooltip compared to herald of ash that give 10k and could help in clear.Problem is that cold pen is not showing in tooltip.
I think its possible with a lvl 3 enlighten but a lvl 4 will be a great qol boost.

I have enough regen in my tree to sustain blood rage. Is there something better than 20% increased attack speed? Edit: blood rage removed while leveling.

A great boost will be a watcher's eye with crit chance and switch crit chance gem to crit damage gem but it cost 15 ex, I hope I will get it this week.

Thanks for the reply.

Did you test this ingame or with PoB with Herald of Ash, in PoB it looks like that empower would boost more and we would not need enlighten, with herald of ash I get less DPS in PoB and have 0 Mana without enlighten.

Oh yes, Watcher eye will be huge
I tested in game, empower lvl 3 only give 1 % extra cold damage, I will play with it and wait till I test enlighten/empower lvl 4. Mana will be a problem for sure I don't know if its manageable with my current tree, I could add more mana leech or more max mana if needed.

edit: I found the recipe for 30% quality and added it to my shield +100 armour
Last edited by Antopmm on Mar 20, 2018, 10:24:16 PM
I also did 30% for Eclipsis and already added this to the guide, today I killed Phoenix deathless but had to use 3 portals. Im experimenting at the moment with Vaal Pact, I have no Blood Rage running but did not test it enough so far.

Will updated the guide this weekend! (Added the ascendancy order because someone pm me for it)

edit: Got finaly the fur and will prepare for it, I removed Kaoms Roots from my build and will add a secons CWDT with lvl1 the other I will be lvl10 - lvl1 will be frostbomb, ice golem, tempest shield
Last edited by birdis0n on Mar 23, 2018, 11:11:19 AM
Update:

I run now the Farrul's Fur version which is defenitly very fun! The life is around 6k but we get cats stealth and have a lot of block, evade etc. (This version is beyond budget already)

Here my current gear:

T15 maps are a piece of cake and Phoenix so far also, I got no other Guardian maps yet.

Vaal Pact is pretty comfortable but im not sure yet if its really worth it, I can remove now my curse on hit setup but did not think yet for what I will exchange it. The 2nd CWDT with lvl10 is pretty nice, finaly I dont have to care anylonger about the golem :P

Will try to add new videos in the next days, my next gearupdates will be the jewelery.

My current tree lvl 92: https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.2.1/AAAABAICAQBeAx4EhwSxBS0FtQguES8UdRVDFr8Y2xmOGo0brR9BIWAi6iPTI_YknST9JpUqOC5TL8wwfDIBMk42PTfUPeJAoEMxR35I7kp9TZJOKlFHU7tTz1VLVvpbJmEQYeJiWmKsZU1noGlObIxvJ3BSdO108XXLdf1313iueu97FH11f_uBrIRvhNmHdonTjDaNfY1-jb-PYI-ZmmqbjZzEnaqjiqTCqXmtwq_rsbOyGbTFtUi3Ir02vqe_1cC_wYLC7MjMzZjPXs9602_TftRC2rHawd9v45_kauXm51To1upi6xTrY-0_7YPuDu-P8rj-uv_e?accountName=birdis0n&characterName=Captain_Birdy

edit: I streamed a bit > https://www.twitch.tv/videos/242247336
Last edited by birdis0n on Mar 24, 2018, 5:53:24 AM
Update: Just upgraded my gear with this ->

I can exchange now the critchance gem with critmulti gem and its insane :) I hope I get soon Guardian maps then I will update the videosection, I streamed today (without this dagger) -> https://www.twitch.tv/videos/243113893

I also optimized the tree again here my current PoB for lvl 92 -> https://pastebin.com/NZwE0SVS (I go now finaly for the life ;) )
Last edited by birdis0n on Mar 26, 2018, 2:49:30 PM
Update: Now with ->

This is my buffed hideout DPS so far:

Last edited by birdis0n on Mar 27, 2018, 1:32:19 AM
Update:
Short video - The Purifier Eldar Guardian (79): https://youtu.be/Awl1tP83hWA
Nice build, now wanna try it, because like something new. But SST realy sucks as skill. 2 mil dps with 50 ex investment.... tooooo low.
But anyway ty for build, Now I'm selling some stuff to buy Farrur's Fur and ready to start.
IGN: Javana
"
Antopmm wrote:

What do you think about using herald of ash and the others auras with enlighten lvl 3/4?

I test this at the moment my self, I run now Hatred, Herald of Ash and Enlighten in the +2 from Eclipsis and Herald of Ice without curse on hit. I took for that Mananodes -> Druidic Ride. With that I have now 40% incr Flask charges whcih is not so bad actually, I have 127 Mana left and it works.

Im still testing this, Enlighten 4 would be better ;) the problem is if you miss 3-4 shots with SST you will have nearly no mana so im not 100% sure if I go for this, my other idea is to run hatred with empower and I take Arctic Armour in for more defense there should be enough mana left then.. Problem is I corrupted my 2nd Eclipsis and need a new good one again ^^ (For the right colors)

Also killed Minotaur today, pretty straight forward if you dodge everything, I think about Rumi's Concoction for more block and armour against bossfights like Minotaur.. I would drop atziri flask for that
Last edited by birdis0n on Mar 29, 2018, 11:44:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info