3.2.0 Hotfix 8 Notes

Started crashing after +-5 mins of playtime after this patch.

Never crashed this league before.

Reinstalled game/used other drive/default settings/direct9 all the same.
The game has become really unstable now, I played just fine pre today. Not sure if it´s because I started mapping, but I crash a lot now.

I also noticed that once I open the Atlas, my fans go crazy and on full speed.
Any fix for SST(Spectral Shield Throw) not stacking attack speed with passives :Attack speed while holding shield ?
After crashing while changing zones in the UBER lab should spawn you back at the playe you disconnected.
That would be a hotfix for me. damn!
"
Pally333 wrote:
Any fix for SST(Spectral Shield Throw) not stacking attack speed with passives :Attack speed while holding shield ?

this...and up base dmg...and make it so the shield can be affect3d by lmp/gmp not just the shards.
If you put water into a cup it becomes the cup..if you put water into a bowl it becomes the bowl..water can flow...or it can crash..be like water my friend------BOOOYAH!

IGN : OnslaughtCleaveHC
Many people still have Exception errors. and we hear nothing from GGG. its ruin the fun out of the game.
Last edited by Dov4kin on Mar 5, 2018, 6:22:28 AM
looks like herald of ash does not work with scorching ray
Last edited by tautviux on Mar 5, 2018, 6:42:38 AM
"
talic182 wrote:
"
Pally333 wrote:

this...and up base dmg...and make it so the shield can be affect3d by lmp/gmp not just the shards.

please fix and adjust the STT GGG
"
Henry_GGG wrote:
"
Kinmuan wrote:
Ever since HotFix 7, all of the beasts in my menagerie have disappeared, and new ones I captured are not showing up (effectively rendering the blood altar useless). This is still happening post Hotfix 8.

GGG plz.

We're working on a fix for this. So far, the examples we have seen are purely display issues.
Changing area or just waiting for a few minutes should bring them back. Of course, let us know if they don't return!

<sarcasm>Seems like a buff to me, maybe if they try hard they can make it a permanent fix for this league</sarcasm>
killing monsters affected by aspect of the spiders webs crashes the instance

GGG pls

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info