3.2.0 Hotfix 2

3.2.0 Hotfix 2

• Fixed a bug which prevented some Zana missions from being completed.
  • Fixed a bug causing Spectral Shield Throw to be able to drop earlier than intended.
  • Fixed a bug causing Reliquarian's and Chaos Sentinels to only spawn as Rare.
  • Fixed various issues with the Rage mechanic causing Rage to decay earlier than intended.
  • Fixed a client crash when entering a PvP match.
  • Fixed various instance crashes.

This has been deployed without a restart. Most of the changes are instance based and do not require a client restart. The client crash fix requires you to restart your client. This has not been deployed to Steam, however will be included in the next hotfix for Steam, that includes a number of client updates.

Last bumped on Mar 3, 2018, 7:42:37 AM
Thanks for pumping out fixes so soon after launch. :)
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
Qarl wrote:
3.2.0 Hotfix 2

• Fixed a bug causing Spectral Shield Throw to be able to drop earlier than intended.

WHY????? lol

https://imgur.com/Vt3OhVb

This begs the question of which will come first;
1. Oni Goroshi drop or
2. Attain sufficient level to actually use Spectral Shield Throw in Twilight Strand.

The betting windows are OPEN, folks!
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
Last edited by Bjorn_Angannon on Mar 2, 2018, 9:24:52 PM
Pretty random bug with SST. I wondered why I found one near Hellrake lol.
I managed to get two Spectral Shield Throw before finishing the Tidal Pools. I just thought I was lucky.
HaHaHa - YES!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info