[3.3] Tanky BLADE VORTEX Chieftain/800k+ Shaper DPS with Budget Gear/1.3M+++ with Endgame Gear

"
SassyBeard wrote:
When will this be updated?

This build dont got changes in 3.3. Absolutely identical tree and gear. Only thing, u can use crit damage instead of spell echo as i said above.

p.s. PoB link was updated.
Last edited by An4LPunishment on Jun 2, 2018, 1:12:22 PM
"
"
SassyBeard wrote:

This build dont got changes in 3.3. Absolutely identical tree and gear. Only thing, u can use crit damage instead of spell echo as i said above.

Thank you!
I've change Blade Vortex to using the Vaal Blade Vortex, and I'm going to try Combustion instead of Elemental Focus for more fire penetration
I bought a shaper stat stick with huge flat fire to spells and 40% physical gained as fire damage but noticed it didn't even increase my damage much over a regular flat fire + fire damage% sceptre. Around 100 dps increase. Is this working as intended? I'm currently using it because the cast speed it has is nice.

Also having an issue with boss damage, but it's hard to play without Warlord's Mark. Will try Enfeeble + Warlord's Mark once I get a +1 curse
"
Gana7 wrote:
I bought a shaper stat stick with huge flat fire to spells and 40% physical gained as fire damage but noticed it didn't even increase my damage much over a regular flat fire + fire damage% sceptre. Around 100 dps increase. Is this working as intended? I'm currently using it because the cast speed it has is nice.

Also having an issue with boss damage, but it's hard to play without Warlord's Mark. Will try Enfeeble + Warlord's Mark once I get a +1 curse

I cant answer about sceptre. I need to see what u had before. Current sceptre isnt bad, but not the best base - 16% ele dmg (max is 40%).
Before u will buy weapon, use PoB to check how much dps it will give u - it can save ur currency sometimes.

U talk about ur damage taken from bosses?
"
"
SassyBeard wrote:

We have a lot of buffs and changes in 3.3 I am flabbergasted you didnt update. Picking elemental focus is kinda meh given the combustion support rework.

Also, with combustion, immolate support will be very good for low end gear.

Also, going non crit, picking ele overload, and then using more mob clearing gear would be preferable as in 3.3 we have tons of aoe needed.

Lightpoacher, and bubonic trail.
discord id: dejuvenate#5828
Guides
[3.13 Ritual] Flameslinger - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3009295
[3.5 Betrayal] Brutus AW Chieftain - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2320224
[3.4 Delve] Toxic Rain - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2207700
"
dejuvenate wrote:
"
"
SassyBeard wrote:

We have a lot of buffs and changes in 3.3 I am flabbergasted you didnt update. Picking elemental focus is kinda meh given the combustion support rework.

Also, going non crit, picking ele overload, and then using more mob clearing gear would be preferable as in 3.3 we have tons of aoe needed.

I dont play this build right now, so can u post ur PoB here and ill add it to the build guide.
"
dejuvenate wrote:
"
"
SassyBeard wrote:

I dont play this build right now, so can u post ur PoB here and ill add it to the build guide.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info