[3.2] ✮ MrBones Wild Ride Dancing Dervish Melee Skeleton Summoner ✮ [400% Movement Speed]

"
monkuar wrote:
Oh awesome trick w/ desecrate! thanks a lot!

Updated Guide
Added 2 Videos
Updated Spectre Section to explain all this
Reflects my current Setup
[3.2] ✮ MrBones Wild Ride Dancing Dervish Melee Skeleton Summoner ✮ [400%+ Movement Speed]
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2094226
Just saying i've been doing this build and it's amazing. Movement speed with Skeletons are insane. I am going out on a limb and saying there is a certain threshold you reach, where the skeletons will actually start agroing with a dynamic range (that increases more and more), based on your minion movement speed. It's funny because if you get enough MS, you can chain 12 skeletons to run you through an Underground River map w/ barely re-summoning them. F*cking awesome!

My only issue is I can't run Poorjoy's. Those titty shooter mobs insta gib me. Even when I have the 9 Zombies up. I'm looking into trying to incorporate a shield into the build.

Also, got me a Saqawal's Armor and trying to 6 link it now. The avian buffs are awesome, great idea utilizing the new uniques!
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Mar 7, 2018, 6:14:43 PM
"
monkuar wrote:
Just saying i've been doing this build and it's amazing. Movement speed with Skeletons are insane. I am going out on a limb and saying there is a certain threshold you reach, where the skeletons will actually start agroing with a dynamic range (that increases more and more), based on your minion movement speed. It's funny because if you get enough MS, you can chain 12 skeletons to run you through an Underground River map w/ barely re-summoning them. F*cking awesome!

My only issue is I can't run Poorjoy's. Those titty shooter mobs insta gib me. Even when I have the 9 Zombies up. I'm looking into trying to incorporate a shield into the build.

Also, got me a Saqawal's Armor and trying to 6 link it now. The avian buffs are awesome, great idea utilizing the new uniques!

First THANKS :)

Yeah I don't know they just get better at hunting things the more Speed you give em you might be right.

Hmmm I haven't tried it but I'm running Rare Corrupted T15's and not dying.
I use Vaal Grace and Dropped Zombies for just Spectre Apes and a Animated Guardian.
Summon a couple skeletons and let DD do the work at 15 kills.
I'll give her a run tonight see whats good.

Yeah thanks! :) the new buff is like half the mana reserved as Haste and does a similar thing so why not.
[3.2] ✮ MrBones Wild Ride Dancing Dervish Melee Skeleton Summoner ✮ [400%+ Movement Speed]
"
MrKasor wrote:
"
monkuar wrote:

Yeah I don't know they just get better at hunting things the more Speed you give em you might be right.

I use Vaal Grace and Dropped Zombies for just Spectre Apes and a Animated Guardian.

Yeah thanks! :) the new buff is like half the mana reserved as Haste and does a similar thing so why not.

Hmm. Awesome! Yeah, I can do up to around T14's or so. However, I am using Queen's Escape instead. Maybe that's it?

And no problem, you deserve it. Utilizing new uniques in a build that can do end-game within the first couple days after a new update for POE, is pretty cool.

I am using The Covenant right now instead of Saqawal's. Just because it's the only 5L I have atm, but i'm working on 5Linking/6Linking the Saqa. Maybe that's it too. I'll try Poorjoy's once I get that armor on.

"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
"
monkuar wrote:
Hmm. Awesome! Yeah, I can do up to around T14's or so. However, I am using Queen's Escape instead. Maybe that's it?

And no problem, you deserve it. Utilizing new uniques in a build that can do end-game within the first couple days after a new update for POE, is pretty cool.

I am using The Covenant right now instead of Saqawal's. Just because it's the only 5L I have atm, but i'm working on 5Linking/6Linking the Saqa. Maybe that's it too. I'll try Poorjoy's once I get that armor on.

Haha I use dervish as it's just super good. Skeletons are faster with Queens Escape until 700 Rampage doe so. Dervish kills most things quickly so I rarely get hit. But lets see.

All this praise ;)

EDIT: LOL 21 Chaos for poorjoys yeah I'll wait to find one :P try dervish!
Last edited by MrKasor on Mar 7, 2018, 9:30:48 PM
"
MrKasor wrote:

All this praise ;)

EDIT: LOL 21 Chaos for poorjoys yeah I'll wait to find one :P try dervish!

Oh shit, really? I should have just sold mine haha
"
monkuar wrote:
"
MrKasor wrote:
"
monkuar wrote:

You can use dervish on alt weapon swap with Queen's escape.

Swap to Dervish, summon skeles kill something, and quickly swap back to Escape, Rampage will proc, and you keep your Escape up.

Now you either need skeles in your chest or in both weapons for this to work

When it works you will have turbo Escape skeles and rampage

Last edited by CoolColJ on Mar 7, 2018, 11:09:35 PM
when using Queens. you recon its better to get 3 Frenzy apes. or should i get 1 that gives power charges?
What pantheons are you currently running with this build? And what would be the most optimal gloves/boots enchants? Im assuming for helm you want +skeleton damage%?

Edit: Oh another question: is there a reason for using orb of storms for the Curse on Hit setup? I understand it's ticking and by doing so keeps the dots on the boss for longer time, but to use it I need to get on top of bosses which can be rather dangerous. What about using arc or something like that for it?
Last edited by Smerte on Mar 8, 2018, 6:04:24 AM
I was plodding along doing a different skeleton build, decided to switch to this and HOLY FUCKING SHIT this build's amazingly fun.

I've still got a few passives to respec and as far as gear I've only got a 6s Dancing Duo going. But I'm blazing through maps.

Thanks for posting this.
"In a state of physical balance and security, power, intellectual as well as physical, would be out of place."
- H. G. Wells, The Time Machine

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info