[3.5] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice CI Elequisitor - Viable For Everything

"
that with es i dont understand. You said int over all other things. That i tried with ring and chest. And a chest with 600 es isnt in reach for me :-(

INT is the top priority, but it doesn't mean that you should just ignore everything else. I see a few regalias with about 500 ES priced from 10c to 1.2ex, one of them is even 6L (although it's corrupted, but the colors for this build are not hard to get and there are plenty of people with Vorici 8 around). And rings. The corrupted +%Int ones should be an upgrade, not a trade-off.

Don't just trade ES for Int to the point where you are not viable against the top bosses. Just like Black Sun Crest, there are DPS options, but they are only good as long as they don't put you in danger.
I have managed to roll this:

Should I scour it and try again to get better rolls or craft energy shield and exalt slam it?
"
nymzeepoe wrote:
I have managed to roll this:

Should I scour it and try again to get better rolls or craft energy shield and exalt slam it?

You didn't hit the T1 % increased intelligence roll (need 10-12 for that.) If you do, you can divine until you get the 12%.

If it's a significant upgrade to your existing gear, just roll with it.
Yeh, I agree. And personally, I'm fine rolling for 10% int, T1/T2 ES/Stun, then multimod, like this:

If I were you, I'd use your current one if it's an upgrade, and roll another in your spare time.
Last edited by NoImagination on Jul 6, 2018, 7:17:22 PM
WOOT! New record for me. I've never had this much Int even in Standard.

Somewhere a HOWA user is crying )))
Took about 20 high-stat Astras on the Altar of Corruption to make that.
And probably 50 random Int/ES/res rings vaaled, ranging from 1 alc to 10c.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Jul 6, 2018, 11:14:02 PM
éh éh éh, was looking (ggolge) to see if someone did a "working" WI , and only found Scion, guess who's who?

Kelvynn off course.

Nice build as usual.

Shame on me, its been many league and i still have used : charged dash + fortify or flicker + Ancestral call + fortify, but forgot to put vigilant strike :O

Need to sleep a bit, just came by to congratulate ! \°/
You ARE my Bitch of burden!
"Stay Alive exile! Or you'll be the next zombie someone raises off the beach." - Altnaharra
" Be Excellent To Each Other" -MikeP_GGG
"If you die to yourself are you still the victor? " - BEX_GGG
"
Kelvynn wrote:
WOOT! New record for me. I've never had this much Int even in Standard.

Somewhere a HOWA user is crying )))
Took about 20 high-stat Astras on the Altar of Corruption to make that.
And probably 50 random Int/ES/res rings vaaled, ranging from 1 alc to 10c.

gz

but i never had the currency to do so :-)

and how in the world can you capped you res with this rings ?

i had two or three similar rings but without res i have no chance to cap res.

if i have a ring like yours (only 5 % int) i see him as bricked and sold him.

did i miss something to get the res ?
"

gz

but i never had the currency to do so :-)

You can click on his profile and see what gear he has. I need 50 res in total from my 2 rings, so if we've both done it, it can't be that hard. 'only 5% int' is the 2nd highest roll. That is not bricked.
"

Not only capped res, but I also dropped Nullification.

Nothing special, just gear correctly:
1. Gloves with 2 good res mods. It's not hard to find.
2. One good res mod on boots. Since the boots must have ms, I just look for Int, ms, 1 res mod and whatever ES. I had a 85 ES pair for quite a while and only upgraded to still modest 136 ES for Uber Elder.
3. One res mod on the helmet. Since the helmet can have a lot of ES, that's more important on it (after Int of course).
4. I got lucky to find a chest with 1 res mod as well. Res on chest is not a priority at all, but it often happens. If there was no res on it, I'd have to be more picky with the rings.

After the chest, helmet, boots and gloves are done, use whatever rings to max resists (Int/ES/res) and start vaaling rings. My search was: 50+ Int, 40+ ES, 30+ total res (explicit only on those things). Once I successfully vaaled one ring, I took off the other one and wrote down the remaining resists that I needed on the other one, and searched for those specific resists. So the 2nd ring took a while to make.

In retrospective, I should have searched for more total resists on the 1st ring, before I needed specific values. That would have made things much easier for the 2nd ring.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Jul 7, 2018, 11:17:31 AM
I had no idea that corrupting a ring could get you two implicits. I thought you had to use the temple corruption chamber to do that!

Where is this information listed, that we now have new corrupted affixes available for rings? (I assume we weren't able to do this in previous leagues!)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info