[3.5] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice CI Elequisitor - Viable For Everything

Double post
Last edited by lilianmarius on Mar 7, 2018, 7:12:23 AM
"
Jakhor wrote:
Hey !
How do you handle ES Leech with Scion actually ?
With Zerker it was easier I guess ?
Thanks for the build, really fun :) !

Use Life Leech gem in your staff instead of a DPS gem + Ghost Reaver notable node from tree.
Watching your character from profile and seeing all those 20% quality gems already (after 5 days of league) i think you should have known that to be honest ! :)
Last edited by lilianmarius on Mar 7, 2018, 7:18:37 AM
"
lilianmarius wrote:

"
sultilan wrote:
Just started with this build, thanks for the guide.

Can you explain Art of Gladiator node? Is it for the movement speed?

It is taken mainly for those 20 Dex which are converted to 20 Int due to Fertile Mind socket above

Oh ok I didn't realize it was covered by the jewel, thanks!
IGN: TANte_bestie - Timezone: GMT +1
I rerolled to this build 2 days ago, we are currently 5 days into Bestiary and I just killed Uber Atziri.

Gear

My flasks and gems are still missing quality because I'm lazy and stupid, mostly stupid. But I killed her a few leagues ago with a similar WI build. Thanks Kelvynn for keeping this build and thread alive.
Last edited by Scarletsword on Mar 7, 2018, 11:25:57 AM
Is the link to the skilltree broken?
How do you deal with stun?
@Aelloon
"
Aelloon wrote:
How do you deal with stun?

Brine King suffices imho.
"
Hi

what about this armour.

saquawals nest

75 all attributes looks verry nice, es is decent and the avian thing can craftet on amulet and gives double dmg for 4 sec and movement speed.

AND costs 2 c atm

25 Int more than a good regalia, but only 200 ES... ouch! That's gonna be really squishy.

Aspect of the Avian is nice, it's similar to 5% MORE damage on average. But to get it you have to wear really crappy boots or find a super good rare amulet to beastcraft it on. Unless it's a suffix, in which case you can only get a crappy amulet.

I doubt that 5% MORE dmg will be worth such sacrifices.

"
MBata wrote:
Is the link to the skilltree broken?

Works fine here. You can also see it in my profile or the PoB links in the videos.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Mar 8, 2018, 1:12:20 PM
Just wanted to say thanks for updating this for 3.2 - playing an elementalist version on SSF and it's a lot of fun. Managed to beastcraft the staff and get another through div cards - only 1/3 on astramentis cards so far, though. Carnage Heart has been a surprisingly good option in the meantime.

I hear all the time that SSF CI is undoable, but this build is great for it as long as you plan ahead and don't intend to have 9k ES right away.
So, runnin around in elementalist version of this build. I'm really happy - feels just like old times :D

Only thing that makes me cry - I can't upgrade my gear any further. Anybody, who sells upgrades for this boots either just ignores any messages, or asks for a kidney.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info