[3.6] Spectrenate Dead (1-shot shaper)

Really enjoying this build, thx for sharing. Far from clunky, breaches are fine! Clearspeed is ok, I use 3 golems via anima stone and some primordial gems. Havent tried it without Primordial Might and just two golems, but for now mapping (up to tier 12 atm) is walk in the park and I dont need the boost via jewels for minion instabillity yet. Uber Izaro gets oneshotted so farming lab for the helmet enchantment is fine. Unearth is at lvl 25 for now.

One question:
Do you use Bloodoffering? Normal regen is ok for me. But if you dont, why pick Mistress of Sacrifice? Duration is imho not needed, I prefer the more reliable boost from Commander of Darkness, even more as the combination of resists and dex is not that easy to gear.
In acceptance of a bid, plz PM me.

IGN: AdNauseam
"
the_Bur wrote:

One question:
Do you use Bloodoffering? Normal regen is ok for me. But if you dont, why pick Mistress of Sacrifice? Duration is imho not needed, I prefer the more reliable boost from Commander of Darkness, even more as the combination of resists and dex is not that easy to gear.

Glad the build is working for you!

I use mistress of sacrifice so that bone offering applies to me. The extra block and 300 life gain on block is still excellent. I do not use blood offering.
Main characters: Deep_water - AnomaIy - Artica
Build guides: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1602863
Ok, I must have missed that offering. Gonna test the extra block.
In acceptance of a bid, plz PM me.

IGN: AdNauseam
"
DreamScythe wrote:
"
play style is clunky. this build cannot open breach.

you're clunky. you cant open a breach.

I rarely post in the forums but you had me laughing my ass off with this response, exactly something I'd respond with to something so baseless and lame. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Good job on putting the build together, great idea!
This look so much fun to play with.
Can you add a low budget option for league starting? If it is possible at all.
"
Funinyourgame wrote:
This look so much fun to play with.
Can you add a low budget option for league starting? If it is possible at all.

I dont think this build would work too well on a low budget. It's more of something you work towards during the league.

But i mean there are a few things you could probably get away with.

1) if the +1 shield is too difficult to obtain, just use a regular one with empower level 3.

2) use any +5 unearth enchanted helm that you can get for cheap. Put the flame golem there, and use a 5L or 6L chest for the spectres.

The other alternative is just to play any generic summoner until you can afford to craft a 6L elder helm with the enchant on it (cost me around 300C on abyss league to do this).
So, I decided to try implementing this build on beastiary. I am definitely not ready to start using it regularly, but I have picked up some decent pieces of the build. I got an okay base helmet with the enchant for 5c, and got a decent roll on my first essence.

I've also managed to pick up most of the other key items in the build (missing a level 4 empower and +1 gem level corruption on the shield).

I'm curious about how much damage you actually do. Are the level 95 specters with your gem setup just barely one shotting t16 bosses/clearing shaper phases? Also, with your gem setup on the summon specter skill, do you just have the ignite setup for crowd clearing or does it also help at bosses? I am wondering if a more budget friendly version could reach the damage threshold for bosses by using a more single target focused gem setup like: elemental focus, concentrated affect, fire penetration, minion damage, minion life. Then you could just leave clear speed to golems or skelies. Also, if you were to swap out cast speed for greater multiple projectiles on unearth, I think detonate dead might be able to clear without needing any minions due to the fact that the build has a lot of global damage (from the scourge) and detonate dead scales with corpse life.

edit: awesome build by the way. Really looking forward to exploding the end game bosses.
Last edited by X_Stickman_X on Mar 10, 2018, 11:58:27 PM
"
X_Stickman_X wrote:
So, I decided to try implementing this build on beastiary. I am definitely not ready to start using it regularly, but I have picked up some decent pieces of the build. I got an okay base helmet with the enchant for 5c, and got a decent roll on my first essence.

I've also managed to pick up most of the other key items in the build (missing a level 4 empower and +1 gem level corruption on the shield).

I'm curious about how much damage you actually do. Are the level 95 specters with your gem setup just barely one shotting t16 bosses/clearing shaper phases? Also, with your gem setup on the summon specter skill, do you just have the ignite setup for crowd clearing or does it also help at bosses? I am wondering if a more budget friendly version could reach the damage threshold for bosses by using a more single target focused gem setup like: elemental focus, concentrated affect, fire penetration, minion damage, minion life. Then you could just leave clear speed to golems or skelies. Also, if you were to swap out cast speed for greater multiple projectiles on unearth, I think detonate dead might be able to clear without needing any minions due to the fact that the build has a lot of global damage (from the scourge) and detonate dead scales with corpse life.

edit: awesome build by the way. Really looking forward to exploding the end game bosses.

Hey, nice work. Getting the gear can be difficult, but keep at it one bit at a time.

To answer your question about 1-shotting bosses - I believe you can 1-shot hydra without my essence crafted mod. That means you would probably do 3/4 hp on minotaur. I also think you can do 50% of shaper's hp at once, or get very close.

The gem setup for map clearing is (minon life - minion damage) - increased AoE - chance to ignite - ignite proliferate - Raise spectre.

For high hp bosses, swap out the proliferate and increased aoe with a conc effect gem and elemental focus gem.
Fire pen is another great source of damage, but its not easy to swap with anything because everything else in the helm is blue.

Lastly, detonate dead wouldnt really be any better than just detonating the spectres.
awesome build, created the subcategory of damage types on the forums of 'minion instability' as that is the damage source for the build. If you think it should instead be under chaos spells, let me know.
Hot Flashes: poeurl.com/bPZT
Balance: poeurl.com/btzp
Shocking EleHit: poeurl.com/bZXo
"
Kwitch wrote:
awesome build, created the subcategory of damage types on the forums of 'minion instability' as that is the damage source for the build. If you think it should instead be under chaos spells, let me know.

Thats perfect mate, thanks a lot!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info