[3.2] Ultimate Guide to Claw Raiding | Many skills | Clear everything

"
Takatsukii wrote:
"
toddmc wrote:
"
Takatsukii wrote:
I want to play this as a starter, but do you have any videos? I played a Frost Blade + Molten Strike build last season, and even with decent gear, I got absolutely annihilated on the vault boss because Molten Strike did very little to no DPS.

If your MS was doing very little to no DPS you had something wrong on your end.. literally any semi-decent build/gear setup melts bosses with ms.

Looking back at the build and what I got for responses, I'm not too sure. It's hard to remember. My damage fell off at t14 maps supposedly, so maybe that's why? Anyways, here was the gear I was using then.

I just want to figure out if it was my build, and not MS itself, because I want to use this as a starter.

The biggest thing I can see is that your molten strike is on a 4L and I'm guessing you weren't using 2 wildfire jewels. A 5-6 link and wildfire are a huge damage increase.
"
The biggest thing I can see is that your molten strike is on a 4L and I'm guessing you weren't using 2 wildfire jewels. A 5-6 link and wildfire are a huge damage increase.

I'll give it a run then.
Hi, really nice build! I'll use this as my starter this league and wanted to ask a couple of questions.

1) How much is this build gonna cost approximately?
2) The gems linked on your items are the ones you suggest to use?
"
Mozzanator wrote:
Hi, really nice build! I'll use this as my starter this league and wanted to ask a couple of questions.

The only required uniques for the build are going to be the weapons. At the start of the league, Wasp Nest goes for a few chaos and Touch of Anguish go for 30-50. I usually start out with Wasp Nests until the price drops for Touchs if you are going Frost Blades. If you're going molten strike then Wasp Nests are fine.

The gem links are mentioned in the Skill choices section after each skill. Recommended supports are the ones I wouldn't change out and then the additional ones are all situational depending on if you are mapping, leveling, bossing, etc.
"
"
Mozzanator wrote:

The only required uniques for the build are going to be the weapons. At the start of the league, Wasp Nest goes for a few chaos and Touch of Anguish go for 30-50. I usually start out with Wasp Nests until the price drops for Touchs if you are going Frost Blades. If you're going molten strike then Wasp Nests are fine.

The gem links are mentioned in the Skill choices section after each skill. Recommended supports are the ones I wouldn't change out and then the additional ones are all situational depending on if you are mapping, leveling, bossing, etc.

Thanks for the answers man, see you ingame! Good luck and have fun!
In MS build can i do FB for clearing the maps
Last edited by _Kamin_ on Mar 2, 2018, 11:58:56 PM
"
In MS build can i do FB for clearing the maps

You totally can.
I've been meaning to respec my ranger, and I'm tempted to run this. What do you think of Dual Strike w/Might and Influence? In my experience with a similar-ish assassin build, the combo gets pretty phenomenal DPS.
Awesome write up! Quick, succinct and helpful! Thanks
"
gkathellar wrote:
I've been meaning to respec my ranger, and I'm tempted to run this. What do you think of Dual Strike w/Might and Influence? In my experience with a similar-ish assassin build, the combo gets pretty phenomenal DPS.

I feel as though the biggest downside to this is that you lose out on a lot of innate conversion that you get inherently from frost blades or molten strike. The tree would need to be modified and to account for this or you would need some other way of converting physical to elemental.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info