[3.2] Chieftain Dual Curse Crit Staff Tectonic Slam League Starter

HC viable ?
"
Tecken1407 wrote:
HC viable ?

You get a lot of regen from chieftain+6 end charges+kaoms. I think it's a bit sketch as a starter for HC moreso than SC but I definitely think it's HC viable. You do get a lot of baseline defence just from the tree/block from staves. This is probably one of the few instances where abyssus is OK in HC because of all the phys mitigation from end charges/chieftain redblade thingy/taste of hate

tldr i dont see why it wouldnt be.
Last edited by Coil1 on Mar 2, 2018, 1:33:53 PM
I'll try it at HC SSF League. Thanks for sharing. :)
Why using Staff later not all the Time? I think i go 1h/shield at the Beginning.
Don't believe the Hype!
"
bruts wrote:
I'll try it at HC SSF League. Thanks for sharing. :)
Why using Staff later not all the Time? I think i go 1h/shield at the Beginning.

cause leveling with crit is bad
Will you be making an new guide and or update this one for the cyclone build you're switching too, cause ive been following this guide up to were im at(level 56) and if you're gonna end up switching ill probably switch aswell if its for the better.
"
Uhtomic wrote:
Will you be making an new guide and or update this one for the cyclone build you're switching too, cause ive been following this guide up to were im at(level 56) and if you're gonna end up switching ill probably switch aswell if its for the better.

Ngamahu cyclone is pretty stock. This is my friend's pob I'm following: https://pastebin.com/fAYsCQAr

Sorry it ended up not working out. Use a rare 2h or some decent unique 2h when you swap to cyclone.
"
Coil1 wrote:
"
Uhtomic wrote:

Ngamahu cyclone is pretty stock. This is my friend's pob I'm following: https://pastebin.com/fAYsCQAr

Sorry it ended up not working out. Use a rare 2h or some decent unique 2h when you swap to cyclone.

Kk appreciate the the pob link, and no worries m8.
Hello, i was following your guide for a while, but then you wrote that it will be bad with current setup, soo i was thinking and i got this on my mind. Why not use Warlord's Mark (i know that someone already mentioned it) and why not change Kaom's for Daresso's Defiance. Also i think with this setup you could go RT and take axe nodes instead staff.

I made some change's in your tree and came up with this: https://pastebin.com/2PC1MYpL - and i know, damage is a lot lower with this setup, but this is just a concept.

I will be glad if you will look at it, and tell me what you think about it.

Oh and one more thing, you don't want to have multistrike in your tectonic strike setup, because it will insta kill your endurance charges.
Last edited by Tlacatecolotl on Mar 4, 2018, 12:38:48 PM
Im looking exactly for something like this but the PoB link doesnt work, it shows no tree at all and thats the most crucial part for me
"
Imyeitor wrote:
Im looking exactly for something like this but the PoB link doesnt work, it shows no tree at all and thats the most crucial part for me

It's because you dug up a build from 3.2 instead of 3.20..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info