I'm an Exile and that was my way of Abyss 40/40

40/40 https://imgur.com/m9XpNEq

Well, first things what I have to tell you, this was my best league so far!
10 league behind my back on PC and this was my second league on Xbox I just enjoy the game again a long time ago. I'm so grateful for this Xbox version because I can re-explore the game. Without guildmates, friends, and chat I have to do everything alone. It was much slower the game progress like on PC, leveling the masters, crafting my gear to build up my character to hit the Challenges and kill all these bastards, Shaper, Uber Atziri and the Vaal Temple Trio.
I'm a worker I'm a father and I'm a bit casual at this times. Unfortunately, I don't have time to play both platforms, (i was try on Harbinger league but without enough time I stuck on 36/40 on both) so I decide to quit from PC and carry on my journey only Xbox and the result was to upgrade for Xbox One X and 4k.
It was an amazing upgrade! I highly recommended to everyone to upgrade to Xbox One X. Solve out a lot of game issues and no more Loading screen!

about the challenges...
More or less it was alright. Wasnt to hard but It was a couple really annoying. For example the pure luck based challenges.
- Complete these Sextant Mods:
I burn 20exalt on this challenge.. 250+ sextant with blocks.
- Ulaman, Sovereign of the Well
before and after the patch I clear hundreds of Abyss and I found overall 7 Lich encounter and 1 was Ulaman a week ago. So almost this was my last challenge... it is a bit insane.
On Xbox, without chat and sharing these things can break the hype to go for 40/40

But one thing...
I was a supporter from the first day when I start my traveling in Wraeclast.
All MTX was nice but I was highly motivated because of the physical items.
And this is a painful point, no physical items included on Xbox supporter packs, and I cant afford to myself to support you guys on both platform.
Are you planning to bring in the physical rewards on Xbox in the future?
Or its just easier if I contact directly with the support team? :)

Suggestions to Improve the Labyrinth.
Would be nice to add another portal end of the lab what is lead us back to Aspirants Plaza.
on Xbox Onex S the loading speed between two runs was more than 2 minutes. Up to the town, back to plaza load the lab and wait 30sec - 1min to load in all the textures. (on Xbox Onex X is no issue anymore)

Suggestions to Improve the Community.
I'm really curious what did the Xbox player base how we progress at all.
Did you think about that to make a Ladder for Xbox?

All the way it was my BEST LEAGUE EXPERIENCE ever. Thanks, GGG for the hard work!

P.S.
I'm always looking for new friends for the future leagues! Feel free to add me.
Xbox GT: Snorf42

Last bumped on Mar 1, 2018, 12:04:39 PM
Awesome read! Only reason I played personally on Xbox this league is because I bought a Xbox One X, so we used the old Xbox One for my wife and I finally had someone to play with. Now she is no ARPG guru, but with a controller and a little help from me, we leveled and had a great time. Hopefully couch coop is on the way, I really can't see how any one plays without an Xbox One X. The loading times are amazing compared to my OG Xbox One.

Overall this league was fun, but it was actually really fun to play with someone. Drops felt a crap ton better, I had a person to do dailies with, and it wasn't too hectic, we would chain run maps, and then take a small break and mess around in the inventories. I think once I complete what I'm going to do on PC, I will definitely give this new league a try on the Xbox later on.

There are only two things I'm not comfortable with, Trade Board (which has gotten way better) and of course our old nemesis, DESYNC.

Overall I think the PoE experience is there, controls feel great. Trading will always be kind of meh due to the amount of people playing. No matter what platform, some people are there just to play the market. They know what you want, and they will make you pay the price that you may feel is too expensive. I believe with a small tweak in drop rates, that would be great for people who want to take part in some of the powerful builds and have currency to create awesome items. Right now, I truly believe someone who hasn't played PoE before jumps in on Xbox, they will be truly lost because of the way trading works, skill tree (scared the crap out of the wife), or end game if they make it and how to survive or even get the chance to see the Shaper.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info