Bestiary: Content Update 3.2.0 Patch Notes

That switch between blood in the eyes and gratuitous singlehandedly killed good clearing for shield-based Gladiator builds. After looking forward so much for beast league it really pains my soul to see my main get screwed like this... I get the reasoning behind it, but it's really hard to see this as anything but a nerf that was uncalled for, despite buffs to other nodes.
Why there can not be only one type of Net?
Should i go mapping with all my inventory filled with currency?
Last edited by neorich on Mar 1, 2018, 12:08:21 PM
Why the hell isn't the greater progress of the masters from the Abyss League being transferred to the Standard League? Zana was almost level 7 finally, now she's level 5?! I've decorated my hideout with great effort and now it's all gone just because my standard character from the Harbinger League wasn't so far and had another hideout! What's this crap ?!

The next time it would be nice if you tell me in advance when the characters will be moved, so that I can save something as I wanted it!
"Poor fish-wife."
"Oops, clumsy me!"
Last edited by Maiky_x3 on Mar 1, 2018, 12:12:23 PM
Probably will be the best patch so far!!
"
Saevan wrote:
"
Galtrovan wrote:
A whole league where I have to put Nets on my skill bar. Really?

The builds I enjoy already don't have enough skill slots. So what? I play a build I don't really want to play or don't participate in the challenges?

Either way, what would be the point in playing?

If I don't come up with a way to get a Net on my bar, I may not.

Look at the released videos. There is a net ability above your existing slots. V by default.

The 3.2 trailer and all the videos I have seen have the Nets in the skill bar. However, prompted by your reply I looked again. Pretty much same result, although I did find one screen shot from an outlet's news release where the Net was above the skill bar with a "V" hot key.

How "above" the skill bar was made to happen, I guess I will have to try and figure that out on 3.2 release day. Hopefully it will pan out.
"
MisterDantes wrote:
That switch between blood in the eyes and gratuitous singlehandedly killed good clearing for shield-based Gladiator builds. After looking forward so much for beast league it really pains my soul to see my main get screwed like this... I get the reasoning behind it, but it's really hard to see this as anything but a nerf that was uncalled for, despite buffs to other nodes.

Yup, either u play full block, tanky as hell but average dmg build, or decide to chose path with bleed-explosion but way more squishy, unless u pack him with eva/dodge/armour, no more ez sunder-I-clean-whole-map-in-3 minutes-and nth can kill me runs :)

Btw, I bet ppl will still go 82% block (with anvil), then u just go full ele, with some abyss gems and new beast/elder/shaper crafts to scale ele even more, so relax and try to survive for one more day :)
Last edited by anastazjasz on Mar 1, 2018, 1:53:48 PM
"
Galtrovan wrote:
"
Saevan wrote:
"
Galtrovan wrote:
A whole league where I have to put Nets on my skill bar. Really?

The builds I enjoy already don't have enough skill slots. So what? I play a build I don't really want to play or don't participate in the challenges?

Either way, what would be the point in playing?

If I don't come up with a way to get a Net on my bar, I may not.

Look at the released videos. There is a net ability above your existing slots. V by default.

The 3.2 trailer and all the videos I have seen have the Nets in the skill bar. However, prompted by your reply I looked again. Pretty much same result, although I did find one screen shot from an outlet's news release where the Net was above the skill bar with a "V" hot key.

How "above" the skill bar was made to happen, I guess I will have to try and figure that out on 3.2 release day. Hopefully it will pan out.

Hmm, you are right about most of the screen shots/videos.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2093213

This shows it at the beginning (which is what I was thinking of), then it disappears. Perhaps the 'V' is always available but the viewable button is optional?

There is also this:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2091423

"You don't need to click on a net item in your inventory each time you want to capture a Beast. You use the globally-available net skill, which has its own bindable hotkey so that it doesn't take up a skill slot. You only need to click a net item when you want to change what type of net you're capturing Beasts with."
Last edited by Saevan on Mar 1, 2018, 2:11:42 PM
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Patch notes

Any word of when the torrent will be available for the GGPK ???
Lets Go!
"
Maiky_x3 wrote:
Why the hell isn't the greater progress of the masters from the Abyss League being transferred to the Standard League? Zana was almost level 7 finally, now she's level 5?! I've decorated my hideout with great effort and now it's all gone just because my standard character from the Harbinger League wasn't so far and had another hideout! What's this crap ?!

The next time it would be nice if you tell me in advance when the characters will be moved, so that I can save something as I wanted it!

This time transfer somehow failed. I also dislike that I have 126/157 atlas progress although I had it full in abyss. And also as I have 150 tabs I made enough clean so abyss tabs could be put in, but again it was click fest with many remove only tabs. And what I hate most is I have 4 maps tabs and I prepared one empty for War for the atlas maps and again mega click fest to transfer hundreds of maps form 1 tab to another. Really ugly. And last question when will the map tab remove only be removed? It remains although its already empty. I want this tab got out:)
Last edited by vidlak666 on Mar 1, 2018, 5:43:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info