3.1 Trickster PoisonFlickerStrike (ready for 3.2 new ascendency)

Hi all,

I would like to share my first try as a builder on PoB.

I wonder if I did well or not? Could anyone give some advices or comments to bring this build to something good?

Here's the pastebin link:

https://pastebin.com/SCRWajDi

Be nice and gentle, this is my first time :)

Thanks for reading !
Last bumped on Mar 7, 2018, 7:42:00 AM
I don't know what to improve... I just see too many pathing nodes. 147% life is low, 87% hit chance is kinda low (not only damage wise, but for frenzy generation), and 120k dps isn't anything extraordinary (I guess it's ok until T12-T13?, but not at the cost of abyssus).

I wanted to do a flicker build with terminus est and 2 inspired learning gems, and got here searching for ideas.

The piece of the tree I wanted is acrobatics + shadow jewel (leaving out the mana node) + ranger jewel (leaving out the evasion node) + sword cluster.

You're close to that... if that's what you want to do.

Anyway, it's still too soon for that, until pob updates ascendancy classes and allows the 30% quality weapons you can't be confident on the viability of anything.
Last edited by Visca on Feb 28, 2018, 2:42:11 PM
Thanks for your feed back!

AS i said, this is my first try and I know that i'm a bit far from optimum stats.

Anyway, i'll try it out regarding your comments and wait to improve it!

Thanks again
Try this instead maybe? https://pastebin.com/yfnLSg79

I think assassin would be a waaaaaay better ascendancy than trickster in this case.
Last edited by TunaMana on Mar 2, 2018, 9:29:23 AM
I think for a fun famring build given the new Assassin Ascendency. with no reflect damage on crit. with Terminus Est. for your frenzy generation. and lifeleach. it would be fun to see how much damage you could pump out at full life. crit enhancement. while always critting and doing 100% more damage against a single target. with Terminus Est. you can always flicker if your constantly critting on a boss.

Not only that. 2-hander trees are pretty damage heavy and working in bleeds or poison would be easy as i know those a league favorite. specially if you find a good 5 or 6 slot terminus with good roles. and possibly run it as an evasion class. so your always dodging. with plenty lifenodes. the build would work out pretty solid i feel.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info