deleted

deleted
Last edited by vegetablecake on Apr 16, 2019, 4:46:53 PM
Last bumped on Mar 5, 2018, 11:53:42 AM
How is it ruin? if anything I said they make it more viable.
how have they made it more powerful? I'm planning on playing this build and deciding on the ascendancy
"
So the return part is now no more. I wanted to play this build for the league and now it's ruined. What would you say?

Personally, I'd say you are vastly over-thinking it, but hey, feel free to play anything else you want.

"
Guguc112 wrote:
how have they made it more powerful? I'm planning on playing this build and deciding on the ascendancy

I'd imagine through the ascendancy changes, such as giving a significant MORE multiplier on chain-able projectiles while they are piercing, but hey, does it really matter? Try it out, respec if you hate it.
Last edited by SlippyCheeze on Feb 28, 2018, 7:59:04 PM
"
Guguc112 wrote:

Fast+deadly is really powerful now (even more so early on in the league)

Gathering winds is a new 2-pointer.
"
So the return part is now no more. I wanted to play this build for the league and now it's ruined. What would you say?

unless GGG has removed it, you can still craft the projectiles return mod on bows/wands with a level 7 Tora bench.

just means you have to use a rare bow instead of a unique one.
Is it bad? I was told it was going to be very good. I went for it. I suck right now due to trash gear.But I know it's never a good starter build. All the new ascendies seem OP imo. and if must barrage for single target
Always Barrage for Single Target
There are build for 3.2 and on yt too am confuse witch one is best for noobs
(am really noob and unlucky to drop)
Last edited by Dawbra on Mar 5, 2018, 11:54:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info