Oni-Goroshi in Current League - are You gonna farm it or drop it?

How is going?
"
percydaman2 wrote:
I'm sitting at almost 3 hours per character. I've lost count on how many episodes of Parks and Recreation I've watched. I initially thought I would keep farming until I had 1 to use and 1-2 to sell since they're going for over an exalt. But that was when I thought I would get lucky and get one early. No such luck. A pox on you GGG.

That's low, you will likely be into level 8 somewhere in the 7 hours played on your beach comber. Until you get one every run is "We ain't found shit!"
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Update: 3 Scion level 8+40% ; 0 Oni on XBOX One
Last edited by IamFrench on Mar 15, 2018, 9:46:05 AM
Not sure how many hours, but I have 4 characters slightly above lvl 8 so far with no drop. I'd give up, but its become personal at this point.
Update: 3 Scion Level 8+45% XP~ on XBOX One and...

I will try to have a second
Last edited by IamFrench on Mar 15, 2018, 12:52:07 PM

Used 4 scions, and got one shortly after the first character in the rotation hit level 8.

I think the spawn for uber might be higher at level 8 vs 7.

I haven't abandoned the other 3 in my rotation and am gonna do another 50 runs a piece to see if I get another.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Mar 15, 2018, 1:19:14 PM
Nice work. Keep up guys :)
Also, uber H is a beast. If you were to meet him at level 3-4, I'd consider that very unlucky to be honest, because he'd OHKO you with his leap attack. Easily. You want at least 150HP for the fight against him. I had around 200HP on the character I fought him with, and his leap slam did 3/5ths of my HP bar. Do the math.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Mar 15, 2018, 1:20:20 PM
Yep, If you have a good stuff with 200+ life Uber Hillock is easy
I agree with Smiley. Uber Hillock spawned on one of my mules that had only 160 life. The others had aroudn 200. One Leap Slam put me on low life.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info