[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

Oh sorry, i didnt know that character tab was hide by default, jus turn it off

Edit: now i can go map tier 1 but die very fast on tier 2, what should i do bro?
Last edited by FireInTheWater on Dec 12, 2018, 12:09:39 AM
Hi guys!

I'm a beginner and I don't know which tree to choose, No Vaal Pact? Vaal Pact? What's the difference?
"

Edit: now i can go map tier 1 but die very fast on tier 2, what should i do bro?

I can try and help here, based on what I see.

1) Gems - your Cast When Damage Taken should be level 1, and Immortal Call should be level 3, yours are currently level 16 which is way too high, they won't procc - once you get them to level 1/3, just right click the notification on the side and it'll go away.

2) Minor thing, but consider using Blacksmith's Whetstones and Armourer Scraps on your gear to get each piece to +20% quality, at least your weapon.

3) You need to keep trying to reroll your Ngamahu's to 6 sockets (links don't matter) as each gem is a major % of your damage (~40%+).

4) After that, keep trying to get 5L-6L on your chest for Consecrated Path as that too is a ton of damage.

5) Some of your pieces of gear are pretty low quality, try looking at POE trade for max life/resists/etc. that are a bit higher. Your gloves for example basically only say "30% fire res, 21% lightning res" as energy shield and intelligence (after cap) are almost worthless. Your boots as well are an example; strength isn't very valuable as we get it so easily, armour is more of a by-product, and otherwise all your boots give is +30% lightning resist.

6) You have Vaal Pact and are running Blood Rage - this is gonna hurt a lot, as Kira said before consider changing Blood Rage to War Banner.
"
Myo wrote:
"

I can try and help here, based on what I see.

1) Gems - your Cast When Damage Taken should be level 1, and Immortal Call should be level 3, yours are currently level 16 which is way too high, they won't procc - once you get them to level 1/3, just right click the notification on the side and it'll go away.

2) Minor thing, but consider using Blacksmith's Whetstones and Armourer Scraps on your gear to get each piece to +20% quality, at least your weapon.

3) You need to keep trying to reroll your Ngamahu's to 6 sockets (links don't matter) as each gem is a major % of your damage (~40%+).

4) After that, keep trying to get 5L-6L on your chest for Consecrated Path as that too is a ton of damage.

5) Some of your pieces of gear are pretty low quality, try looking at POE trade for max life/resists/etc. that are a bit higher. Your gloves for example basically only say "30% fire res, 21% lightning res" as energy shield and intelligence (after cap) are almost worthless. Your boots as well are an example; strength isn't very valuable as we get it so easily, armour is more of a by-product, and otherwise all your boots give is +30% lightning resist.

6) You have Vaal Pact and are running Blood Rage - this is gonna hurt a lot, as Kira said before consider changing Blood Rage to War Banner.

Thanks alots bro, your tips help me deeply.

Just bought another Cast When Damage Taken and Immortal Call, also replace War Banner, now i understand why to keep Cast When Damage Taken lv1, and Immortal Call too

Luckily, i got Ngamahu 6 sock with almost my 100 jewel orbs, and then 50 more chromatic to find 2R2G2B, then 20 quality it asap ^_^

As for my chest, i think i should looking for 1 new rare at poe.trade, same as head/hand/foot.

Can you gime a suggest what unique to buy next from cheap to expensive for Consecrated Path with Resolute Technique skill tree(i saw this skill tree is cheaper to gear so i choose this, and i like the way Consecrated Path fly and slam the ground :)) )? I think i can buy Starkonja's Head first cause its not very expensive.

PS: "My personal preference will be to run Ignite on Axe and Elemental Focus on Cyclone" Am i right to understand that Axe here mean Consecrated Path?

PS2: When is the time to change to Elemental Overload skill tree, actually i really like crit build from other games, just want to know how rich i need to be to change to Elemental Overload
Last edited by FireInTheWater on Dec 12, 2018, 11:41:39 AM
What about this belt? Is it worth for more damage or i'm missing something there?

edit; am dumb didn't see links

probably should include them in the PoB itself for conc path and stuff
Last edited by S0T0 on Dec 12, 2018, 6:17:01 PM
"

Isn't enfeeble/anger alot of mana reserved already?
Last edited by sejintsume on Dec 12, 2018, 9:23:03 PM
"
Castiel343 wrote:
Hi guys!

I'm a beginner and I don't know which tree to choose, No Vaal Pact? Vaal Pact? What's the difference?

Choose the No Vaal Pact tree as it is easier to gear and a lot more defensive, good enough for a starter character.
Vaal Pact is a keystone node that allows you to double your life leech rate and maximum life leech in exchange for 0 life regen.

Life leech = hit enemies for life
Life regen = heal passively
"
sejintsume wrote:
"

I run Herald of Ash, Flammability, and War Banner and still have ~1/4th of my mana left (186/622); with the mana leech nodes I never run out of mana. Consec path is 22 mana and leap slam is 17, that's easy for 186 mana pool + leech. Based on the guide, you only run anger as well when you get Impresence since it frees up the Flammability mana reservation
"
Myo wrote:
"
sejintsume wrote:
"

I run Herald of Ash, Flammability, and War Banner and still have ~1/4th of my mana left (186/622); with the mana leech nodes I never run out of mana. Consec path is 22 mana and leap slam is 17, that's easy for 186 mana pool + leech. Based on the guide, you only run anger as well when you get Impresence since it frees up the Flammability mana reservation

I got a watchers eye that is like 23% phys to extra fire dmg. So I run anger, went from 25 - 30k tooltip dps on cyclone with the change. What do you think about dropping enfeeble for flammability?? I'm in T14/T15s. Sometimes stuff pops me quickly, I got 6.2k life but it makes me wonder if maybe that extra damage would show itself in the leech. What are your thoughts?

Is Vaal Pact really that good? I kind of miss passive regen.

Edit #3, I removed the watcher's eye, swapped to herald of ash. Went from 34.2k dps to 29k. Abit of a bummer, but might be alright, it evens out the mana. I'ma try no vaal pact.
Last edited by sejintsume on Dec 13, 2018, 8:11:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info