[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

"
Frantic_Cajun wrote:
so ive taken the gaurdians down and am pretty happy with my damage putput. This build is fantastic! But im scared to fight shaper because im not very tanky. Any advice? I die pretty easy. Im currently trying to 6L my Loreweave. and save up for watchers eye and taste of hate.

Shaper is pretty much about knowing his mechanics well.

You will definitely want to attempt him with a 6L as it bring a lot of damage to the build.

For regular mapping, consider running Enfeeble + Blasphemy.

You can also try:
Cast When Damage Taken (level 3) + Immortal Call (Level 5) + Enfeeble (Level 7)

Luckily I've killed shaper last league a few times so I'm familiar with the fight!

My lorweaver has eaten about 900-1000 fusings so still working on that 6L.

I'm running immortal call and CWDT

Also what flask requires Fire to be 50 over?
Last edited by Frantic_Cajun on Apr 9, 2018, 8:22:53 PM
Im using elemental overload skill tree, and im wondering - i should stick to brons lithe i have, or change it to loreweave (3r2b1g or 2r3b1g)? what will suit me best??

my eq:

Last edited by czlowieku on Apr 11, 2018, 8:04:27 AM
If i just started and still gearing, is tukohama path provides far more dps? i am thinking of going ramako was to get the charges and be tankier till i get the jewel
Hey there I'm sorry to bother u but now I need some help that i used this building and I find out that I cannot do the elemental reflects maps is there any way to deal with it or should I just avoid those maps?
"
Tokisakisan wrote:
Hey there I'm sorry to bother u but now I need some help that i used this building and I find out that I cannot do the elemental reflects maps is there any way to deal with it or should I just avoid those maps?

We can't do elemental reflect maps with this build, just reroll them.
Death smiles at us all...
All a man can do is smile back...
reserved
"
kasperbrah wrote:
Thanks for the help kira, with the addition of new gloves/neck/boots ive managed to take down shaper and re kill him a fair few times.

Spoiler

Congrats to your Shaper kill. :)

"
Shockwave248 wrote:
This is my first season in this game and I killed recently Uber Elder. Thanks Kira for great build.:)
My gear used for this:

Spoiler

Congrats! I haven't try Uber Elder with the build so thank you very much for confirming that the build can handle this bad ass. :D

"
Frantic_Cajun wrote:

Luckily I've killed shaper last league a few times so I'm familiar with the fight!

My lorweaver has eaten about 900-1000 fusings so still working on that 6L.

I'm running immortal call and CWDT

Also what flask requires Fire to be 50 over?

If you are using Taste of Hate together with Wise Oak, you will want overcapped fire resist to be at least +50 over cold.

This way you will benefit from the extra fire penetration from Wise Oak.

"
czlowieku wrote:
Im using elemental overload skill tree, and im wondering - i should stick to brons lithe i have, or change it to loreweave (3r2b1g or 2r3b1g)? what will suit me best??

my eq:

Spoiler

Regardless of chest piece you use, 3R2B1G will always produce the highest damage output whereas 2R3B1G is the next in line.

In terms of damage, Bronn with 3R2B1G has higher damage than Loreweave with 3R2B1G.

"
russiandobby wrote:
If i just started and still gearing, is tukohama path provides far more dps? i am thinking of going ramako was to get the charges and be tankier till i get the jewel

If you have Red Dream jewel, going Tukohama will be recommended.

Another consideration will be:

Ngamahu Flame's Advance + Hinekora Death's Fury + Arohongui Moon's Presence + Tawhoa Forest's Strength

"
Tokisakisan wrote:

What @jepnexus said. You just re-roll a map if elemental reflect shows up.
Which Skill Gem Quality Should I focus to level up 1st?

Now, i'm lv 84 and my dmg only 34k T-T
"
fattyhungry wrote:
Which Skill Gem Quality Should I focus to level up 1st?

Now, i'm lv 84 and my dmg only 34k T-T

You can find the answer in FAQ section. :)

Besides 20/20 gems, 6L is crucial to higher damage.
Since we use Devoto and Bronn, isnt worth spend 1 point in Iron Reflexes? also help if u have evasion gloves/boots, or that evasion is better than armour?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info