[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

Wish I knew how this does on maps/bosses.
Does this build work better in 3.17 because of the fire buffs? If so, would I have to change something?
Build will work in 3.17. There is no skill tree change in 3.17. Basically new uniques to make the build stronger. :)
Leveling with this build now and swapped to cyclone at 28. Feels really good thanks for the guide for a not very experienced player!
Why do you have Point Blank allocated in the lv100 berserker RT tree? I want to use consecrated path with this tree but consecrated path isn't even a projectile
"
Ultim8sage wrote:
Why do you have Point Blank allocated in the lv100 berserker RT tree? I want to use consecrated path with this tree but consecrated path isn't even a projectile

molten burst
Hello Sir!

This is definitely a great guide - used it for my first playthrough ever, was wondering if you would be posting the skill tree update for 3.17? i've been using the passive tree from the youtube cyclone guide, not sure if its the most optimal.

Youtube link for reference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=my250mqlOWM&t=1061s
im so lost, i dont know what gems to use linked im lost AF
Played this to level 76 char name 'bigoldspinner'

Changed some bits around as it was way too squishy, took determination and the armour wheel to reduce reservation.

Seems to be at a weird spot, i can drop my defensives and put anger + ele weakness on and probably get by with a few deaths, or i can keep on this tanky route and do hardly any damage and still not be very tanky.

I am still getting randomly one shot with + max res and positive chaos res.

Maybe it's just the cheiftain version?

But overall seems squishy + not very good damage.
Just tried this build out. Little disappointed with the lack of DPS on bosses.

Questioning why you stacked crit on your gear but went with Resolute technique.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info