[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

"
Outt wrote:
Reasons for not getting Iron Reflexes?

You have a good chunk of EVA from Bronn's and Starkanja's, does it feel better just to keep higher evasion? (I've never been much of a Melee player, so forgive me if it's common not to ever take IR, I do know Armor isn't great foor big hits and is better to negate many small hits) but my PoB jumped like 30% higher Phys Red by grabbing IR.

Armor maxes out at blocking armor/10 damage. A few thousand armor will help a lot with little hits, anything less than 25k or 30k (2500-3000 damage blocked) won't keep you alive from most one-shots; and is a mostly useless increase as a result. 33% evasion will keep you alive from 1 on 3.
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
Just sharing my gearing of the RT variant in hardcore.

not too impressed with the boots. considering switching to windshrieks and running impresence for the free flammability though it'll take a huge toll on my life pool. Trying to get and stay above 6k. Other consideration is switching to tombfist though waiting for the right boots to come on the market

Shroud provides fire pen which is excellent no matter what way you cut it. I don't think it's limited to being used with cremation.

Molten Shell is excellent as well in combination with the ascendencies fire leech and also happens to proc fury on hit.
Last edited by xNovoxx on Mar 15, 2018, 8:35:16 AM
what about using point blank gem for molton burst replacing the weakest one and using those two skill points otherwise (jewel socket or life nodes) ?

also i dont feel like using vaal pact and blood rage at the same time, are there other ways of generating frenzy charges for this build ?

is it a good idea using a +1 curse corrupted amu and elemental weakness on hit corrupted gloves?

would appreciate if you had a look at my build and tell me where to go from here. (change to EO version??) would like to approach shaper soon

i did red elder without problems, but some t13+ bosses kill me, feel like i could use higher life / better defense mechanisms..or play smarter ;)

Hey

Planning on makeing a char with this spec is this still end game viable in bestiary league ?
Shaper uber atziri etc ? im talking about the EO version.

Cheers for the guide
"
xNovoxx wrote:
Just sharing my gearing of the RT variant in hardcore.

not too impressed with the boots. considering switching to windshrieks and running impresence for the free flammability though it'll take a huge toll on my life pool. Trying to get and stay above 6k. Other consideration is switching to tombfist though waiting for the right boots to come on the market

Shroud provides fire pen which is excellent no matter what way you cut it. I don't think it's limited to being used with cremation.

Molten Shell is excellent as well in combination with the ascendencies fire leech and also happens to proc fury on hit.

Yes, you can definitely setup pure Cyclone on Shroud of the Lightless and you will still do good damage against Shaper.

As for Bubonic Trial, Tombfist will be better option as it gives you free Intimidate buff.

"
aanti wrote:
what about using point blank gem for molton burst replacing the weakest one and using those two skill points otherwise (jewel socket or life nodes) ?

also i dont feel like using vaal pact and blood rage at the same time, are there other ways of generating frenzy charges for this build ?

is it a good idea using a +1 curse corrupted amu and elemental weakness on hit corrupted gloves?

would appreciate if you had a look at my build and tell me where to go from here. (change to EO version??) would like to approach shaper soon

i did red elder without problems, but some t13+ bosses kill me, feel like i could use higher life / better defense mechanisms..or play smarter ;)

The damage you lose dropping the 6th gem in Ngamahu is huge and there is no way 2 skill points can make up for it.

For generating frenzy charges, an alternate way will be The Green Dream jewel, or Shaper amulet that rolls similar to this (you will want crit chance and accuracy instead of crit multiplier for EO):

Consider re-coloring your Bronn to 3R2B1G for more damage (very hard to obtain 5 off colors).

At this point, your character likely do not have the damage to handle Shaper.

For general mapping, I always run Enfeeble curse which helps to greatly improve survivability.

I also recommend using Arohongui, Moon's Presence -> Tukohama, War's Herald because this makes Warchief behave like a Decoy totem, which is especially useful during boss fights.

You can check out my SSF standard gears shown in the guide and use that as reference. I was able to kill Shaper without any issues at all.

"
mazens wrote:
Hey

Planning on makeing a char with this spec is this still end game viable in bestiary league ?
Shaper uber atziri etc ? im talking about the EO version.

Cheers for the guide

The build was made in Bestiary and it will be able to clear Shaper and Uber Atziri. :)
Last edited by kira1414 on Mar 15, 2018, 1:09:39 PM
Hello again Kira :)

I spend few hours for gearing and I come up with somewhat a decent gear. I swapped into EO too, altough Im not seeing it pop often. All resist overly capped +100, %86 Hit chance, %8.8 critic chance. 4.6k life.

I left the amulet slot empty because I wanted to benefit from those elder / shaper mods. Could you please check out my gear and tell me if all seems ok so far ? According to your suggestions I actually dont need any stats from amulet (Accuracy, resist or critic chance) so what would you recommend ?

Thank you :)

Edit : Havent spent time on potions yet.
Last edited by BatuBaker on Mar 15, 2018, 1:40:29 PM
Hey, I just looked at your PathOfBuilding Pastebin and noticed that you didnt set the projectile travel distance for molten burst causing it to not get the 50% more Damage. https://pastebin.com/fqPGvJpu This is the fixed variant of it where I also "semi-added" the chieftain ascendancy 70% of phys as fire to the weapon(3/10 * 70% = 21%)
Hi everyone!

I'm about to make an EO build with this guide and I have questions regarding Loreweave versus Bronn's Lithe.

Assuming ideal colors and 6l, which chest is better when in terms of damage and survivability (and how good your other gear is)? I've seen a lot of talking about how Loreweave is "ideal" for the EO build, but Bronn's is also noted to be great for damage. Mainly I need to understand the comparative strengths of each, besides the obvious such as max res on Loreweave, before I try to 6l a chest. Another way to put it is: is Bronn's damage superior to Loreweave, and if so is it a big enough boost to be worth doing away with Loreweave's defenses? I'm not confident enough in my POB skills to set up a comparison I can trust. Any insights would be great!
Last edited by Achaian on Mar 15, 2018, 11:01:57 PM
"
BatuBaker wrote:
Hello again Kira :)

I spend few hours for gearing and I come up with somewhat a decent gear. I swapped into EO too, altough Im not seeing it pop often. All resist overly capped +100, %86 Hit chance, %8.8 critic chance. 4.6k life.

I left the amulet slot empty because I wanted to benefit from those elder / shaper mods. Could you please check out my gear and tell me if all seems ok so far ? According to your suggestions I actually dont need any stats from amulet (Accuracy, resist or critic chance) so what would you recommend ?

Thank you :)

Edit : Havent spent time on potions yet.

Your character profile is hidden so I am not able to take a look at it.

Get 120% increased crit chance enchantment for your boots. That will greatly increase the proc rate of EO.

Elder amulet is preferred as it can roll:
"
- +% of maximum Life per second to maximum Life Leech rate (prefix)
- Gain #% of Physical Damage as Extra Fire Damage (prefix)
- Gain #% of Non-Chaos Damage as extra Chaos Damage (prefix)
- #% increased Attack Speed (suffix)

"
Hey, I just looked at your PathOfBuilding Pastebin and noticed that you didnt set the projectile travel distance for molten burst causing it to not get the 50% more Damage. https://pastebin.com/fqPGvJpu This is the fixed variant of it where I also "semi-added" the chieftain ascendancy 70% of phys as fire to the weapon(3/10 * 70% = 21%)

Oh thank you!

"
Achaian wrote:
Hi everyone!

I'm about to make an EO build with this guide and I have questions regarding Loreweave versus Bronn's Lithe.

Assuming ideal colors and 6l, which chest is better when in terms of damage and survivability (and how good your other gear is)? I've seen a lot of talking about how Loreweave is "ideal" for the EO build, but Bronn's is also noted to be great for damage. Mainly I need to understand the comparative strengths of each, besides the obvious such as max res on Loreweave, before I try to 6l a chest. Another way to put it is: is Bronn's damage superior to Loreweave, and if so is it a big enough boost to be worth doing away with Loreweave's defenses? I'm not confident enough in my POB skills to set up a comparison I can trust. Any insights would be great!

Bronn will provide the highest damage output for the build. For EO, Bronn will still out dps Loreweave.

However, Loreweave provides more toughness and crit chance which helps to proc EO more consistently. Thus, Loreweave is perfect fit for EO.
AvengingTenshi wrote:

Hi! Im a noob and im wondering what you mean by this? How do i set the travel distance for molten burst?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info