[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

"
Buiaka wrote:
Thoughts on the wildfire jewel?

If using molten strike you want 2 of them.
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
"
Summoner wrote:
"
Buiaka wrote:
Thoughts on the wildfire jewel?

If using molten strike you want 2 of them.

Is molten strike better for bosses compared to cyclone? Let's say Uber lab farm
"
jgundlach wrote:
@kira1414

Just a question does cyclone toggle between low DPS to a higher DPS.

Low DPS stay's on longest and short duration on higher DPS.

Lastly is there a way to make this gap shorter. Mine toggles between 16k and 30K DPS.

Pretty much what @WillieS said.

Every 10 seconds, Ngamahu Flame's Advance will provide 70% extra fire damage for 3 seconds.

"
Beskaius wrote:
any videos? scan someone show me what the build can do or is only theory?

Didn't take any video but here is a Shaper kill screenshot:

Damage was really good.

"
Buiaka wrote:

Is molten strike better for bosses compared to cyclone? Let's say Uber lab farm

I personally prefer Cyclone because you can easily re-position behind boss and avoid his attacks.
Hey Kira, great build. Have you come to a conclusion on whether Vaal Pact is worth it for higher tier maps yet? I'm torn between keeping the sweet life regen benefits of the budget ascendancy or the overall higher damage of the vaal pact ele overload path.

I would be going for the 6 link belly choice without the extra curse boots(enfeeble and HOA). Any recommendations on which ascendancy path I should go for? Should i also stick with or without VP?
Thanks again.
"
teyjinshen wrote:
Hey Kira, great build. Have you come to a conclusion on whether Vaal Pact is worth it for higher tier maps yet? I'm torn between keeping the sweet life regen benefits of the budget ascendancy or the overall higher damage of the vaal pact ele overload path.

I would be going for the 6 link belly choice without the extra curse boots(enfeeble and HOA). Any recommendations on which ascendancy path I should go for? Should i also stick with or without VP?
Thanks again.

I did not attempt Shaper with Uber lab setup so I do not know how well it will fare in T16+ maps. But it shouldn't be too much of an issue given how tanky it is.

I cleared Shaper using Elemental Overload skill tree (with Vaal Pact). Tukohama is really good because it behaves like a Decoy and you are generally safer when fighting bosses.

If you have chosen Uber lab path, I would recommend you to stick to that for now. When you feel that you needed that extra damage, you can re-spec into the damage oriented skill tree.
Why do you use chance to ignite on weapon if elemental focus deals more damage?

I don't understand it, my ignite does 1,7k dps (on pob). Am I missing some synergy?
Last edited by KUSA86 on Mar 8, 2018, 2:01:26 PM
question what if now with the fact that we get 50% physical to fire from chieftain we will add avatar of fire we can replace the axe to something better no as for physical dmg there are better no?
"
kira1414 wrote:

Damage was really good.

ok i mean in this league i see u don't play a chief now
Last edited by Beskaius on Mar 8, 2018, 1:42:52 PM
So i have been really enjoying abyss league with your Slayer Cyclone and started this league with a RF Juggernaut.
Sice im getting bored and was able to get my hands on a decent Ngamahus , i was thinking about rerolling.
I dont want to restart from scratch since im already lvl 90 and was wondering if a Juggernaut could be a viable alternative.
Was thinking about Getting Avatar of Fire and not getting VaalPact and instead using a Kaoms Way to get a shit ton of life reg with 6-7 Endurance charges.
Any thoughts?
Thanks in advance.
Can someone tell me the point of leap slam it doesent do any good linked to the totem so is it just for movement?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info