The First of the Dark was the first explorer.

Nice!
Nice, but can it use the web to capture Beasts? lol.
Looks nice, but not as useful as the Cat one teased yesterday. Unless the reduced damage and -resist was per stack of spider's webs, but by the wording i doubt that.

I mean, no mana reservation on the Aspect skill + max power and frenzy charges is WAY stronger than a little inc aoe for the Aspect skill + -10% enemy res and damage dealt. And that's to say nothing of the phasing/duration or the superior defenses on the cat chest.
Last edited by Shppy on Feb 24, 2018, 4:40:53 PM
Coolness!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
So no ascendancy reveal today?
"
Shppy wrote:
Looks nice, but not as useful as the Cat one teased yesterday. Unless the reduced damage and -resist was per stack of spider's webs, but by the wording i doubt that.

I mean, no mana reservation on the Aspect skill + max power and frenzy charges is WAY stronger than a little inc aoe for the Aspect skill + -10% enemy res and damage dealt. And that's to say nothing of the phasing/duration or the superior defenses on the cat chest.

It says it can be applied 3 times per enemy, so I'm guessing it stacks, since there's no other reason to track the number of possible applications per enemy as far as I'm aware.
First of the plains... now First of the dark... are these really THOSE first ones? Is the Greatwolf one of them? What does he represent, hunger?
Is this lore wise a continuation of talisman?

Edit: Are all of the first ones beasts?
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Last edited by FCK42 on Feb 24, 2018, 5:23:30 PM
The spider’s web debuff looks very good!
Looks pretty weak stat & defense wise at it's own and needs another crafted item to grant the spider's web buff.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Feb 24, 2018, 11:53:30 PM
I would assume that "Enemies [...] deal 10% reduced Damage" will stack additively with any "increased Damage" modifiers on the monsters, e.g. from auras.

But in the absence of auras, magic monster modifiers, etc; to what degree do white monsters have any increased damage modifiers? Do monsters use skills which modify their base damage?

The 10% reduction might not actually result in your character taking 10% less damage if these modifiers are common among normal enemies.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info