Major Video driver crash

When I started playing a month or so ago the game was very stable. From level 10 on I've been getting a driver crash were screens blank. Audio stays on (using the MB speaker driver). Needs a hard re-boot to recover.

When i'm playing my evga GTX card crashes randomly and screen goes black I get the 'no signal' in screen but sound continues with in game sound and streaming audio. I have to force reboot whole PC. I haven't found any connection to this it seems to be completely random, in town, in the inventory or while out questing. This is only happening when playing PoE doesn't happen in other games steam or otherwise.

Tried different drivers, reinstalled game, full screen/windowed, also it's not overheat problem or memory.

Steam does try and do a update everytime I restart (maybe shared resource problem with steam thats not being caught in exceptions?)

Would be nice if someone could fix this.
Last bumped on Feb 24, 2018, 2:19:52 AM
well you could try to not use the steam poe client and install the "full" client to see if that helps.
You just have to contact GGG support so they can allow you to login to the full client also.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info