Do people ever search flasks mods on items?

I got thinking, do people specifically use belts with flasks mods? Or its just so not important its always a trash tier affix?
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
Last bumped on Feb 24, 2018, 7:42:38 AM
"
webas wrote:
I got thinking, do people specifically use belts with flasks mods? Or its just so not important its always a trash tier affix?

Some people like myself consider them very useful, not because they give you 20 billion dps but because they provide QoL for flask management.

Most people see no value in them though.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Feb 23, 2018, 11:49:05 AM
flask duration is my favourite mastercrafted suffix
They are definitely not priority number one, or even two, but they make a good belt better.
"
Sinthetick wrote:
They are definitely not priority number one, or even two, but they make a good belt better.

If there is nothing else I need from a belt, I definitely look to duration, then charge modifiers. If I have two otherwise equal belts, they definitely tilt the decision. So, yeah, I do look for them.

(Though I only play SSF, so if the OP meant "on trade sites", then I don't)
I would not explicitly search for one on a trade site, but given two belts with comparably equal stats otherwise, I would definitely pick the one with a flask mod. I also frequently craft them on belts when I don't need any of the other options.
for a pathfinder these sorts of mods simply multiply existing effectiveness

For example if your flask uptime is nearly 100%, and you are using a dying sun flask effectiveness north of 66% will double your projectiles effectively adding 4 additional projs instead of 2 (free GMP)

if you look at the new elder mods, ASP/melee or proj during flask is substantial for added damage
I got a fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell!
"
D3izhistory wrote:
for a pathfinder these sorts of mods simply multiply existing effectiveness

For example if your flask uptime is nearly 100%, and you are using a dying sun flask effectiveness north of 66% will double your projectiles effectively adding 4 additional projs instead of 2 (free GMP)

if you look at the new elder mods, ASP/melee or proj during flask is substantial for added damage

Sick belt! How much you spent on crafting it??
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
"
D3izhistory wrote:

You need 100% Increased Effect to get +4 Projectiles; integer values and all that.
Last edited by Vipermagi on Feb 24, 2018, 7:32:58 AM
Depends on build or stage of build. Belt with flask mods is expensive stuff.
Last edited by Rexeos on Feb 24, 2018, 7:43:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info