Super Stash Sale

"
Super Stash Tab sales are always a welcome thing but I did find the announcement slightly incomplete. The Fragment Tab is not discounted on Xbox yet. This is not a surprise, but after reading your announcement I did rush over to the TV to see if GGG had actually cut us a special break - alas, it appears not. Perhaps a "(PC only)" could be inserted after the Fragment tab to make it clearer? I will be buying one once they come on sale (same for the Map Tab).
I play on PC and Xbox. So I have to pay twice since the account is not shared. OK, but I have to pay full price for the map stash now since it is new now. And the reason is that GGG had to make it Xbox ready first. That feels a bid odd.
"
Loreweaver wrote:
"
Jourdain wrote:
"
Loreweaver wrote:
Just to make sure--does the Abyss hat go away when Abyss ends, or when Bestiary begins?

"The Abyss Brimmed Hat is the third league-exclusive hat and will only be available until the end of the Abyss Challenge League." - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2042856

From this very thread: "At the time of release, the Abyss Brimmed Hat will leave the store forever, so don't miss your chance to add this league-exclusive to your collection!"

Hence my confusion.

Yeah, but the 3.2 update is the same day as the abyss league end 26th/27th depending on your timezone. So technically both are correct which can make it confusing since a lot of people assume 3.2 release is on march 2nd/3rd.
Are tabs bought in the Abyss league transferred to the Bestiary league or I will have to buy them all over?
"
Azorien wrote:
4 premium to 1 quad conversion please. It has been over a year now.

^^^
"
Are tabs bought in the Abyss league transferred to the Bestiary league or I will have to buy them all over?

they with you forever
"
Jourdain wrote:
"
HewalChampyy wrote:
I bought 4 quad tabs but didn't get any mystery boxes? What do :/

You only get one mystery box, so if you got it already from a previous purchase you won't get anymore.

Oh! Thanks, thought it apply to each transaction.
i got all of it thanks, and im done buying stash tab unless theres a new one
FIX SG SERVER
This is not a real sale. Only if you put a lot of money this has meaning. But if you have additional tabs and you only want to be the map tab for example you are fucked because it may be reduces in coin price but it is not reduced enough to buy less coins. So you spend the same amount of money as before. One of the basic lies in the industry :D :D :D
Still no quad tab upgrade?
I don't mean to sound rude, but I can't help the way people interpret my words.
"
Jourdain wrote:
"
Loreweaver wrote:
"
Jourdain wrote:
"The Abyss Brimmed Hat is the third league-exclusive hat and will only be available until the end of the Abyss Challenge League." - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2042856

From this very thread: "At the time of release, the Abyss Brimmed Hat will leave the store forever, so don't miss your chance to add this league-exclusive to your collection!"

Hence my confusion.

Yeah, but the 3.2 update is the same day as the abyss league end 26th/27th depending on your timezone. So technically both are correct which can make it confusing since a lot of people assume 3.2 release is on march 2nd/3rd.

When did they change the date?
FYI: It's not a fantasy story, it's a cosmic horror story.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info