The ancient queen casts her gaze upon her reflection, and at last the curse is broken.

"
Moridin79 wrote:
"
Abdiel_Kavash wrote:

Correct me if I'm wrong but with this item, you can't actually have any curses on you.

"Unaffected by" is not the same thing as "Immune to". You can still have curses on you, they will just have no effect.

The jewel specifically says "per curse on you", not "per curse affecting you" (which I was worried about for a second until I double-checked.)
Last edited by Abdiel_Kavash on Feb 22, 2018, 6:36:58 PM
"
Sarno wrote:
Disappointed in the flavour text. :/

It definitely lacks the oomph of the first one.

That said, worthy Fate upgrade for Titziri's looking glass.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
Murphy7 wrote:
That is fantastic.

Seems like it should be this way, but does "Unaffected by curses" mean you would ignore the curse-mods on map (Temp Chains, Enfeeble, Vuln)?

That's exactly what it means! :D
"
Abdiel_Kavash wrote:
"
Moridin79 wrote:
"
Abdiel_Kavash wrote:

Correct me if I'm wrong but with this item, you can't actually have any curses on you.

"Unaffected by" is not the same thing as "Immune to". You can still have curses on you, they will just have no effect.

The jewel specifically says "per curse on you", not "per curse affecting you" (which I was worried about for a second until I double-checked.)

Yes I was referring more to the curse reflection, which I guess only applies to enemies, not something like soul mantle. xD
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
"
Moridin79 wrote:
Yes I was referring more to the curse reflection, which I guess only applies to enemies, not something like soul mantle. xD

"Reflection" only applies the effect back to the enemy that inflicted it. It (by itself) does not negate the effect. So you still get cursed, but the enemy who cursed you gets cursed as well.

Soul Mantle is definitely what I was referring to though!
Last edited by Abdiel_Kavash on Feb 22, 2018, 6:41:51 PM
"
Abdiel_Kavash wrote:
"
Moridin79 wrote:

"Reflection" only applies the effect back to the enemy that inflicted it. It (by itself) does not negate the effect. So you still get cursed, but the enemy who cursed you gets cursed as well.

Soul Mantle is definitely what I was referring to though!

That's why they chose 'Unaffected' instead of 'Immune'. You will get the curses on you and can use all curse-related mechanics. But those curses on you will have no effect.
"
Kelvynn wrote:
That's why they chose 'Unaffected' instead of 'Immune'. You will get the curses on you and can use all curse-related mechanics. But those curses on you will have no effect.

I know, I understand that, and I am very excited for it! (If that was not already obvious.)
Last edited by Abdiel_Kavash on Feb 22, 2018, 6:45:23 PM
Could we split fated prophecy into lvls? I mean low lvl prophecy for items -30lvl can only be propheced in a1-3, for items 30-60lvl a4-8 and high lvl once starts with a8?
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Holy Soul Mantle, Batman!
thats a legit shield, very nice.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info