Blade Flurry 8.5-9 m DPS/Block/Crit build

Hello guys! Want kill all content? Want be a god? Let`s see!

Pros:

Fast clear and slay all content,without problem

Cons:

Physical/Elemental reflect maps and maps with Cannot leech mode.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
My Gear
Spoiler

Pantheon - Solaris/Shakari

Class point
Spoiler

Bandit - I kill all

Gem - See in the Gear socket`s

Jewel
Spoiler

Implict here
Spoiler

--------------------------------------------------------------------
VIDEO BUILD GUIDE - https://youtu.be/EOEyWCWnDuQ
SHAPER KILL https://youtu.be/myYt55rYI6s
PasteBin CODE
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/azKBrvBd

Shaper service IGN:RikiMartinsa

5 Эмблем Сервис - 4 Divine Orb/Capped Loot!!!
Last bumped on Mar 1, 2018, 10:24:04 AM
Another bullshit build.
The 9 mil DPS comes from

> Not Shaper damage
> Perfect 600 pdps double T1 crit foil which is 2 mirrors worth
> Legacy Taste of Hate
> Legacy Abyssus with 4.6K health
> Legacy Acuities
> Watchers eye with Hatred Crit
> Vaal Haste enabled
> 27 unreserved mana meaning that you can't even cast your spells
> 6 stage release

Real stats with removing the most obvious stuff are -

It's not bad but it's a clickbait and basically a build copy of others.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on Feb 22, 2018, 7:02:45 AM
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
Another bullshit build.
The 9 mil DPS comes from

> Not Shaper damage
> Perfect 600 pdps double T1 crit foil which is 2 mirrors worth
> Legacy Taste of Hate
> Legacy Abyssus with 4.6K health
> Legacy Acuities
> Watchers eye with Hatred Crit
> Vaal Haste enabled
> 27 unreserved mana meaning that you can't even cast your spells
> 6 stage release

Real stats with removing the most obvious stuff are -

It's not bad but it's a clickbait and basically a build copy of others.

Wrong calculate/you are blinded? see =>
Spoiler
Last edited by Kagan290 on Feb 22, 2018, 8:04:02 AM
"
Kagan290 wrote:

Now remove the Legacy / super expensive gear as well and replace it with normal gear. Also use 370 pdps foil which is 5 EX and reasonable. You still have 29 mana unreserved which means that you still can't cast almost any other spell.
Your build currently is 700+ EX worth at least in Standard and borderline impossible in leagues, making it not a build but an item showcase. Almost any other Gladiator build can get more DPS and have better stats than yours with only your foil ALONE.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on Feb 22, 2018, 8:28:20 AM
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
Kagan290 wrote:

Now remove the Legacy / super expensive gear as well and replace it with normal gear. Also use 370 pdps foil which is 5 EX and reasonable. You still have 29 mana unreserved which means that you still can't cast almost any other spell.
Your build currently is 700+ EX worth at least in Standard and borderline impossible in leagues, making it not a build but an item showcase.

Why i done remove my gear? foolman ))) it`s build for standard
If you don`t have EX,it`s you problem
Yes i have 29 mana,and i don`t cast spell,another skill in blood magic,you blind) i`m gain mana and health leech instant every hit
You nice check my DPS in PoB ))) ROFLxDDD
It`s build but it`s expensive build,it`s showcase for you!
beggarman xDDD

"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
Almost any other Gladiator build can get more DPS and have better stats than yours with only your foil ALONE

Really ? show me show me! bla bla bla man
Last edited by Kagan290 on Feb 22, 2018, 9:18:10 AM
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
Kagan290 wrote:

Your build currently is 700+ EX worth at least in Standard and borderline impossible in leagues, making it not a build but an item showcase. Almost any other Gladiator build can get more DPS and have better stats than yours with only your foil ALONE.

Hi dude, you are really not right there. I use this build and can explain you some moments
1) You're doing only shaper or why he should set up "Shaper" on PoB ?
2)I use 340pdps foil and it also feels good on red Elder and Shaper
3)Legacy abyssus with 4.6k life, ok , now did you realise that if you take hit from powerfull boss it's doesn't matters how much life you have just becouse you CANT get 15k life and dont loose dps also block is really as survive stat.
3)6 stages realise dude really? you cant stop chanelling skill on 6stages or what's wrong with you?
Ofcoruse every build creators set up MAX dps on PoB and i've seen your build with HH and foil ~ 480 pdps, rare armour which coast MORE than legacy coil FeelsGoodMan and this
Spoiler
rofl wtf is that? Best gear in this game 22m shaper dmg really dude?
"
Thunderϟtorm wrote:
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
Kagan290 wrote:

Hi dude, you are really not right there. I use this build and can explain you some moments
3)Legacy abyssus with 4.6k life, ok , now did you realise that if you take hit from powerfull boss it's doesn't matters how much life you have just becouse you CANT get 15k life and dont loose dps also block is really as survive stat.
3)6 stages realise dude really? you cant stop chanelling skill on 6stages or what's wrong with you?
Ofcoruse every build creators set up MAX dps on PoB and i've seen your build with HH and foil ~ 480 pdps, rare armour which coast MORE than legacy coil FeelsGoodMan and this
Spoiler

This guy is absolute right
"
Thunderϟtorm wrote:
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
Kagan290 wrote:

Spoiler

Within 2 hours you managed to fully copy this build and play all content! What a God! Definitely not OPs friend.
Even with your legacy gear and OPs configuration, you still have 700K Shaper DPS and without 225% multiplier Abyssus, 400K. 400K is not 9 million.

1) Shaper POB because it's the only damage that matters, nobody cares if you do 2000% overkill damage on normal monsters or 50000%
2) Cool, it's not 9 mil dps
3) That's not a readable sentence
4) With that AS you can't perfectly 6 release and nobody does, not even OP
5) My 22 million is an example what's possible, not what the base is.

Here, let me take my 5 EX build base and put your 300 EX foil on it.

Wow! You don't even have to spend another 400 EX!

No need to BS other players with your oversized DPS numbers and bait new players into playing a 700 EX 4.8K life suicide build which works in Standard ONLY.
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on Feb 22, 2018, 10:56:36 AM
"
1) Shaper POB because it's the only damage that matters, nobody cares if you do 2000% overkill damage on normal monsters or 50000%

1)NOT every boss in game is Shaper
"
2) Cool, it's not 9 mil dps

2)It's not 9mil becouse of my gear there is no reason to blame this build
3)I mean it doesn't matters how many HP you have when you get one shot hit from boss
"
4) With that AS you can't perfectly 6 release and nobody does, not even OP

4)What are you talking about? 6stages stacks much less then 1second
"
5) My 22 million is an example what's possible, not what the base is.

5)His 9m just an example with this gear. And gear listed isn't really hard to get except of mirrored weapon when your gears is theoretical and you can't get it in real game.
"
You still have 29 mana unreserved which means that you still can't cast almost any other spell.

6)You are criticize mana pool of build creator and in your screenshot you have155%mana reserved LOL, you just raped yourself
Spoiler
look at mana reserved
"
Even with your legacy gear and OPs configuration, you still have 700K Shaper DPS and without 225% multiplier Abyssus, 400K. 400K is not 9 million.

7)My dps without abyssus.. omg ok lets see your dmg without weapon,oh its 0 wtf that mean your build is bullshit wow nice logics isn't it ?
Spoiler
and it's not actually 400k without abyssus(with Starkonja), you just miscalculated 700k dmg
Last edited by Thunderϟtorm on Feb 22, 2018, 12:13:25 PM
Kiss_Me_Quick - ROFLMAN xDDDD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info