Option to remove nudity

Long time player and huge fan of POE here.

I've never really payed attention to the occasional nudity in POE. It's natural, non-sexualize, and appreciate that it's not invasive or shoved in your face like many other games will do, but I'm still not a fan of it and does somewhat affect my interest in the game recently.

With that said, I'd like to express interest in having the ability to replace these assets with something clothed. Either through the game as a supported option or a 3rd party method would do fine with me too. This would allow me to play the game more; strict parents give me a pretty hard time about the nudity.

I did find that China has addressed this with some of the monsters. Doubting I'd be able to get away with playing on a Chinese realm, but maybe if a 3rd party option exists then I could replace the US assets with Chinese ones (just an idea, no clue how possible this is).

Any info or response to this is greatly appreciated. Whether or not it's something GGG is looking into, or if it's completely off the table, either response would be nice to hear.

Last edited by Collin11 on Feb 21, 2018, 4:52:45 PM
Last bumped on Feb 21, 2018, 4:09:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info