Unlocking Uber lab

I’ve ran over 1,000 maps, but I still haven’t came across my last trial (trial of crippling grief) to unlock the Uber lab. Can something be done to change the appearance of these trials? It’s HEAVILY reliant on RNG and it’s way worse on Xbox because we don’t have the global 820 like pc does to share trials with. others.
Last bumped on Feb 26, 2018, 12:57:14 PM
I have always wished that at a certain level (88-90ish) that not only would you have uber lab be available to you, but you would also have the masters completed at that point as well, but hey I'm just one person and GGG have their own vision :)
"
xjimboslice7 wrote:
I’ve ran over 1,000 maps, but I still haven’t came across my last trial (trial of crippling grief) to unlock the Uber lab. Can something be done to change the appearance of these trials? It’s HEAVILY reliant on RNG and it’s way worse on Xbox because we don’t have the global 820 like pc does to share trials with. others.

check the poe xbox discord server:

https://discord.gg/MJpnjJu

there is a subsection for sharing masters and trials and much more.
Yeah I'm in the same boat here. I decided to keep playing a character from last league in Standard and still can't find that last trial. Probably close to 1000 maps now. Lvl 91. Just can't find that last trial, and no help from Discord. Just bad game design at this point.
Feel the pain in this thread. With lack of game chat and in game grouping mechanics this turns into a RNG nightmare. WIsh they would consider these types of things for our platform.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info