[BUG] Talk to Zana

So i have a problem, with shaping my atlas. Found 1st Memory fragment, and have shaped Beach Map (T1).
Now i have to talk to Zana, but she don't have nothing to say :D
I can't obtain next memory fragment. Tried to Dismiss Zana from my Hideout, Created new Hideout. Nothing helps.
Any suggestions?

Last edited by Qimo on Feb 18, 2018, 3:52:01 PM
Last bumped on Feb 19, 2018, 7:10:40 AM
you have to keep playing and opening new maps and spreading elder/shaper influence to other maps
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Did almost 30 maps today. Killed Elder with all guardians, and still no purple ring around maps. I think that i need to talk to Zana, but there's no way to do it.
Last edited by Qimo on Feb 18, 2018, 7:39:40 PM
Sounds to me like your next purple ring should be around a tier 7 or 8 map. How far along are you in that regard?
Im doing form 1-9T. I know that next memory fragment should be on tier 7. 1 Week ago i was doing some legacy maps. Can it be a reason?
But after legacy maps I've done around 100-150 current league maps. And it still doesn't work.
Last edited by Qimo on Feb 18, 2018, 8:50:49 PM
Do you have a T7 map already shaped?
Nope. I have only 1 shaped map. And it's Shaped Beach Map.
Have you tried talking with Zana in the Epilogue Areas?
make sure you are running t7+ maps when spawning elder influence, then make sure to keep his influence around t7ish maps. May just be getting unlucky on the randomness of the memory frag spawns.
IGN:Axe_Crazy
Found a solution!

So i had to create Unshaping Orb, downgrade my T6 beach map to T1 again. And than i can talk to Zana about Shaper. Now i have completed 1/15 memory fragment and have to find another ones.

Thanks to everyone who wanted to help me :)
Good luck!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info