[3.1] Thief's Torment Poet's Pen Elementalist EE EO MOM Volatile Dead (1M+ DPS - 3k7 LgoH - 1k MgoH)

Hey guys !
Wanted to share with you the build I'm curently running.

Idea:

We play the classic setup of Poet's pen with volatile dead/unearth/bodyswap (Bodywap can be changed with elemental focus or any other good sup for serious boss fights).

We proc EE with this barrage setup

Barrage - Lmp - GMP - Lgoh - Additionnal accuracy - Faster Attacks

This allows us, with arround 4aps to hit 40 times per second the enemy with lightning (barrage paired with gmp or lmp always shoots all projectiles in a straight line so all the projectiles will hit when facing a single target). This guarantee us to get the fire vulnerability on the enemy between each volatile dead orb.

With this and Lgoh support on Barrage, we get a crazy instant heal and crazy instant mana regen (Berserker Mod). So this is pretty optimal to play Mind over Matter witch will be our main mitigation mechanic.
We proc Mastermind of discord with any fast lightning skill (lightning tendrils, orb of storm etc...).

PoB link:

https://pastebin.com/gVcJX6pn at lvl 90

https://pastebin.com/Ec8kmSCK at lvl 100

Dps:

To calculate this you have to take VD skill average hit for each part of the spell (corpse explosion + the spell itself) and multiply it with your aps then multiply the result with the number of corpse VD use (3). At lvl 100 you get around 1,8M Dps on normal mobs and 1,1M Dps on Shaper/Guardians.

Life / Mana gained on hit:

With this build you get 3k7 Life gained on hit per second witch is insane ! More than 50% of our life.
You also get 1k mana witch can be added to the rest due to the fact that you play mind over matter.

If you have the time plz tell me what you think about this and if you have any advice or ideas that can make the build better even by a bit, plz tell me :).

Thanks !
Last edited by arthurjullien on Feb 21, 2018, 3:24:48 AM
Last bumped on Feb 20, 2018, 5:05:19 PM
The link to your skill tree seems broken. Can you please fix it? I'm interested in fun builds like yours =D
Hey ! Thx for the interest :) I just added the PoB Link.
This build is not a "fun" build ^^ i'm pretty sure it can clear all the content with no pb (probably need another setup for atziri because of the reflect but exept that it's actually really solid).
A good option I thought of was to pick a lightning coil instead of kaom heart. It might be better because winning some mitigation at the cost of hp is making our life gained on hit more impactful. I'll try it when i'll have the time.

With a Lightning Coil setup the link would be:

- Barrage-GMP-LMP-Faster Attacks-Additionnal Accuracy-LGOH on the Chest

- Summon Lightning Golem- Summon Flame Golem-Culling Strike-Blind

- CWDT- Enfeeble/Flammability-Temp Chains/Elem Weakness- Increased Duration

- Orb Of Storms-Arcane Surge-Increased Duration-Flame Dash

For Flasks:

- Divine Life Potion with Anti Bleed (This is really important because of corrupting blood monsters, as we hit them 40 times a sec ^^')

- Wise Oak (manage your res to have the fire res higher than the others of course)

- Atziri's promise

- Silver Flask

- Rumi's concoction / Sulphur Flask (def or offensive option).

added this to the build

Last edited by arthurjullien on Feb 21, 2018, 3:27:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info