Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Public Party

As much as I am enjoying the addition of the new acts and the more recent war for the Atlas. I feel as if a lot of the co-op elements have been left in the dust. Before when Dried Lake Runs were a thing people took the opportunities to help one another, form parties which inevitably led to discussions on various topics including quest goals, build ideas, in game mechanics and opportunities for social trade.

I feel the community has died in this regard and I would like to bring it back. It used to be easier even in other acts to hop onto a public party rushing to beat any act and now there's nothing.

Admittedly I am a casual and have only played standard and hardcore a few times. POE is an opportunity for me to relax, be creative, talk to people I haven't met about many different things. With Public parties no longer as prominent as they once were I feel it has taken away from the game to bring people together.
Last bumped on Feb 18, 2018, 8:39:43 PM

sad to say, it been that way after Legacy (patch 2.6).

Game have catered to players who have many hours to spent, not for the casual.

Perm. Retired from this unforgiving land of the Exiles.
Self-impost EXILED.
What? PoE is deded? Again?
If I dont reply to you - I dont give a flying duck about your opinion

If you dont reply to me - I dont care either because I dont come back to see who replied to me
Join a guild of like-minded people.
I miss the mapping party too. For me, that was the most enjoyable part of poe. I cannot even finish running 5 maps after freshly logging in because already bored.
I've always felt that POE could benefit from a Questmarker system like Diablo3

which displays which mainquest you are onto

and being able to filter which group you want to appear based on which quest/act they are on

even add map and trade groups to this
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Join a guild of like-minded people.

I am actually a guild leader lol. The guilds more for my group of friends when they play or to stash noob gear to help new comers into the game. I can't be on regularly so I can't set up a schedule for people to hop on if they want to quest. Public parties made it convenient to co-op almost at any time. I used to invite a lot of people into my guild but I didn't like that they kept stealing gear and not pitching into it to help out other in the guild. The gear was cheap and inexpensive for the most part but supply and demand from people made it feel like i was just grinding out gear for them rather than everyone contributing to the betterment of the guild as a whole.

My guild is still up but with very few members but as a result less people means less co-op opportunities.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info