[3.2] ST/BF Dual Wield Poison Assasin (Guards, Shaper viable)/1,5M Shaper DPS/5.9k HP/Added Video

My assassin uses a slightly tweaked version of the tree (200% increased life from the tree instead of 181%, sacrificing DPS a bit) and I went for Fenumus's Weave instead of rare gloves. So far, I have 5,4k life and I've done a few red maps with no problems and farmed Uber Izaro - even took a spinning sword slash to the face without dying. Total death count so far - 1 death to 2nd encounter Kitava because I failed to dodge the X-marks-the-spot attack. And that's it. Single target damage is amazing with BF, and ST clears packs quite nicely.
"
My assassin uses a slightly tweaked version of the tree (200% increased life from the tree instead of 181%, sacrificing DPS a bit) and I went for Fenumus's Weave instead of rare gloves. So far, I have 5,4k life and I've done a few red maps with no problems and farmed Uber Izaro - even took a spinning sword slash to the face without dying. Total death count so far - 1 death to 2nd encounter Kitava because I failed to dodge the X-marks-the-spot attack. And that's it. Single target damage is amazing with BF, and ST clears packs quite nicely.

Thanks for feedback. Good luck!
I apologize for my English
1st problem is: In this build it is very difficult to gain a good pool of life. So i think I'll take something like Cherrubim's Maleficence or a rare chest instead of dendrobate.
2nd problem is: a lot of damage to me on red maps. I dont think that evesion work fine. I don't have any problems with bosses, but on map everything changes.
3 problem is: low clear speed. This is not only my problem as we can see on y video. And this problem is closely related to the second problem. We either evade the attack or get huge damage. For example, on t12 ,ap, having from unpleasant mods only -11% of maximum resistances mobs 1shot me vith 5.3k hp. Yea my lifepool is low, but if mob 1shot me with 5.3k hp he will do it with 6k life in the same way. And its just 1 mob.

I'm definitely doing something wrong, I'm used to playing so that my health does not fall below 60%

Sry for my eng again.
"
Seduction1996 wrote:
I apologize for my English
1st problem is: In this build it is very difficult to gain a good pool of life. So i think I'll take something like Cherrubim's Maleficence or a rare chest instead of dendrobate.
2nd problem is: a lot of damage to me on red maps. I dont think that evesion work fine. I don't have any problems with bosses, but on map everything changes.
3 problem is: low clear speed. This is not only my problem as we can see on y video. And this problem is closely related to the second problem. We either evade the attack or get huge damage. For example, on t12 ,ap, having from unpleasant mods only -11% of maximum resistances mobs 1shot me vith 5.3k hp. Yea my lifepool is low, but if mob 1shot me with 5.3k hp he will do it with 6k life in the same way. And its just 1 mob.

I'm definitely doing something wrong, I'm used to playing so that my health does not fall below 60%

Sry for my eng again.

I think u doing something wrong, if u have so much problems.

Why u dont use ST projectile speed enchant (25c)? Why u dont use flask with smoke cloud (good defence option)? Why u use Impresence instead of rare good amulet (loss dps a lot and some HP)?

Hope it will help u. Good luck.

"

Why u dont use ST projectile speed enchant (25c)? Why u dont use flask with smoke cloud (good defence option)? Why u use Impresence instead of rare good amulet (loss dps a lot and some HP)?

Cos ST is so terrible for map farm for me. I'm using BF for farm and feel more better.
Cos i use basalt flask. Flask give me 15% damage reduction, 13% from arctic armour, 13% from pantheon (8+5) this good defence option or i wrong? (41% damage reduction in total)
Cos with Impresence i can use arctic armour and it give me 13% damage reduction from phys and fire attack, it is very cool on bosses.

I dont die alot on this character (only 3 or 4 times) but my hp always less than 50% so I feel uncomfortable:с
Last edited by Seduction1996 on Apr 1, 2018, 4:38:09 AM
"
Seduction1996 wrote:
"

Cos ST is so terrible for map farm for me. I'm using BF for farm and feel more better.
Cos i use basalt flask. Flask give me 15% damage reduction, 13% from arctic armour, 13% from pantheon (8+5) this good defence option or i wrong? (41% damage reduction in total)
Cos with Impresence i can use arctic armour and it give me 13% damage reduction from phys and fire attack, it is very cool on bosses.

I dont die alot on this character (only 3 or 4 times) but my hp always less than 50% so I feel uncomfortable:с

Arctic armour give u 13% reduction when u are stationary. I dont think u are stationary at least half of the time. So u lost a lot dps from amulet for almost nothing. And i still think smoke cloud better than 15% phys reduction.

p.s. idk how u can feel comfortablle with BF on maping vs ST and i think its main reason why u feel urself bad. With proj speed ST is super safe for mapping with more than enough damage for monsters. But i cant make you play ST anyway, its personal prefer, but I repeat, i think u feel urself uncomfortable cos of using BF on mapping. BF can be better only without 30% proj speed enchant. It is just my opinion. Good luck!
Last edited by An4LPunishment on Apr 1, 2018, 11:32:12 AM
1 more question. How i can calculate my real dps? Cos y dps in pob screenshot is not true. Y real dps is much higher.
We have 5% inc poison duration from each poison that we inflicted recently. So our real poison duration is more than 15sec if we inflict at least 50-60+ stacks. So how i can calculate poison stacks that i inflict recently if i know attack speed and have 100% chance to poison on hit (how many hits BF do from 1 to 6 stage and when i release the button 6+6 no?), then i can enter this data into the PoB and calculate my approximate DPS.
OOOOHHH it's really hard to wrote english for me sorryyyy.
Last edited by Seduction1996 on Apr 2, 2018, 10:43:08 AM
"
Seduction1996 wrote:
1 more question. How i can calculate my real dps? Cos y dps in pob screenshot is not true. Y real dps is much higher.
We have 5% inc poison duration from each poison that we inflicted recently. So our real poison duration is more than 15sec if we inflict at least 50-60+ stacks. So how i can calculate poison stacks that i inflict recently if i know attack speed and have 100% chance to poison on hit (how many hits BF do from 1 to 6 stage and when i release the button 6+6 no?), then i can enter this data into the PoB and calculate my approximate DPS.

Real DPS is higher, but in PoB this node marked with red colour so PoB cant calculate it. And i cant help u with it, just relax with the thoughts that your DPS is higher.

p.s. ENG for me is hard too so i know what u feel ;D What is your main language?
"
"
Seduction1996 wrote:

Real DPS is higher, but in PoB this node marked with red colour so PoB cant calculate it. And i cant help u with it, just relax with the thoughts that your DPS is higher.

p.s. ENG for me is hard too so i know what u feel ;D What is your main language?

Не хватило ума посмотреть твоих персонажей и понять, что ты тоже русский.
Ну, примерно, посчитать можно. Узнать сколько ударов мы наносим за 4 сек и вбить их в графу "ядов наложено за последние 4 сек". Урон выростает минимум раза в 3 на самом деле, если около 60 ударов делаем. Я просто хз как бф работает, не играл им ни разу, как его добавили.
Thoughts on Fenuus' Weave gloves for 15% increased damage taken, with a Chaos Impresence amulet, so we still have enough mana for Despair and grace?

Forever chillin...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info