Abyss Packs End Soon - Get a Free Mystery Box When You Spend Points

Come get another helmet you already have from scambox before abyss end. Spend points to lose. :)
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
NNOOOOOOO i waited for so long for this event because i wanted a box when this happens i saved just enough points to buy a couple and get one free... AND THEN YOU HAD TO RELEASE THE FRAGMENT STASH AND FORCE ME TO BUY IT :( now im going to cry myself to death because i spent my points a week earlier.... Btw any chance since it was so close to the promo if we bought the stash would you let us have a free box to? (Than the titanic sunk)
"
Kostax wrote:
That announcement should have been today. Get your fucking shit together.
They told us when it would be a while ago, and it hasn't changed. How about stop being an asshole?
The announcement was announced for today, not tomorrow!!!!

Feed us now!
..................... Frozen corpse pile.

Frak off I want my money back!!!
If you can't handle the truth, just delete the forum post - Precious Flower
Are you guys daft or just trolling? They said in a news post the other day:

"We have finished the press tour for our next big release and will announce full details this Thursday at noon PST (Friday 9am NZ time)."

As I write this it is Wednesday at 11:55pm PST. It's not like the time has come and gone that they said - they still have almost exactly 12 hours.

I swear, I worry about you guys sometimes...
Last edited by Dheim on Feb 15, 2018, 2:57:34 AM
RIP abyss league :/
Let's see what i get this time!

HAha burning corpse pile xD
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Last edited by PsVRTwo on Feb 15, 2018, 3:44:03 AM
announcement is in 10h, 13min from now.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Meeeeeeeeh, spent point yesterday for Celestial Orb of Storms ... will miss the free box ...

Edit : will buy a pet -_-
Last edited by Pimousse on Feb 15, 2018, 6:07:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info