[Fever] Clan is recruiting for PoE

Active guild looking for active league players.
Hello im very interested in joining your guild . Before a worker and having a kid I believe your guild suits me well. I havent been playing a very long time .Iv been on and off from PoE simply because of real life situations ( work is one of them ) .My name is Matt.If you need any other info plz lmk :).

IGN GroundPounds
97 current guild members
20 guild stash tabs
60+ active League SC
3+ active League HC
Our goals are to have a consistent, somewhat casual playerbase. We welcome both new players and veterans, so keep that in mind.
You can become a member by registering, submitting an application, and then completing an interview on our Discord server. The interview is quick and nothing to worry about - we will just go through the rules and some other stuff in detail and help you get started in our forum and community
Hi hi
I am a d2/d3 player , fairly new to the game.
I am interested to join.
I will invest into poe microtrans
Lvl 67 freezing pulse inquisitor, bestiary
Eastern time zone, northern U.S/CAD
Washington Server
Most of our members are 20+, but anyone applying to Fever must be at least 18 years or older and have a working headset and mic.
We do have a bunch of veteran players, and we all are helping out as much as we can.
As soon as a new league starts, we're definitely gonna have a get-together to level and have fun. So you will most likely find SC Challenge League players here. Some of us intend to start as HC.
You can become a member by registering, submitting an application, and then completing an interview on our Discord server. The interview is quick and nothing to worry about - we will just go through the rules and some other stuff in detail and help you get started in our forum and community.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info