low map drop

Since the last patch, the fall of the yellow and red maps is precarious, at the moment I have 155 complete maps in my atlas, but another person with the same problem?

Gamertag: Marcelo Leibniz
Last bumped on Feb 12, 2018, 5:06:10 PM
They were probably just trying to help the ppl, who complain about too many maps without the stashtab and as they couldn't release the tab, they just lowered the droprate :p
Just bad luck my friend. I took a look at your account and everything appears normal.

Goodluck in Wraeclast, Exile!
Drop rates ARE nerfed. Been playing for years and this league is by far the worst in terms of sustaining red tier maps. Considering we now have a higher bonus on the atlas (157) it's obvious they nerfed drops to compensate but I really think they went too far. I've done Shaped Vaults (T14) fully sextanted and rolled with 90+ quant and in most maps (7/10) I get NO returns at ALL. I stopped doing it quite fast out of frustration and quit the league, sorry Jeff but I don't believe "everything's normal"
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
Just bad luck my friend. I took a look at your account and everything appears normal.

Goodluck in Wraeclast, Exile!

can you check mine if everything is normal. still havent found mirror.
"
Exelion39 wrote:
Drop rates ARE nerfed. Been playing for years and this league is by far the worst in terms of sustaining red tier maps. Considering we now have a higher bonus on the atlas (157) it's obvious they nerfed drops to compensate but I really think they went too far. I've done Shaped Vaults (T14) fully sextanted and rolled with 90+ quant and in most maps (7/10) I get NO returns at ALL. I stopped doing it quite fast out of frustration and quit the league, sorry Jeff but I don't believe "everything's normal"

Your problem is that you have other T14/T15 unlocked on your Atlas, and you shouldn't if you want to self-sustain SVault map. And I assume you did the sextant blocking right.
"
Exelion39 wrote:

Not saying you're exagerrating but if not then you're just really unlucky.

I'm doing the same thing, I have around 105 unlocked on the atlas and was farming more than enough red maps to survive. You can't continually run vaults without buying some unless you've got a decent buffer amount.

I would run in the following order:

All shaped fields
All shaped dunes
All shaped infested valleys
All shaped sextanted vaults
All shaped seige

I would get around +30% return on all my red maps by the end of a round of that. All maps were chiseled and alched.

Keeping red map sustain at all tiers this way has been super easy, however you need to always be running red maps generally so you need a small buffer at the start.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info