pvp activity?

hi im new and would prefer pvp when i complete the acts. are much players play pvp? how it is in this game?
Last bumped on Feb 10, 2018, 6:38:04 PM
"
_FR0NZ_ wrote:
hi im new and would prefer pvp when i complete the acts. are much players play pvp? how it is in this game?

Spoiler
You’re forgetting the part where the bullet fired seeks out enemies by itself and takes them all out, a la Guided Arrow.

My honest opinion is that it’s a good place to go when mapping becomes too stale and boring, and you’re looking for something more engaging, but you’ll be plagued by offscreen Pathfinder Pros, incredibly original Scorching Ray/Blight tanks, Poet’s Pen douchebaggery, and EA Zerphi’s. That’s about as diverse as PvP’s top tier builds are, unless there’s one or two I’m forgetting.
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
pvp sucks and the devs like it that way, actually anything competitive in this game either been erased or they just stopped caring.

Reddit do not like competition you know and hell seems the devs too.

Feel free to give them feedback there(reddit/any subforum that is not the pvp forum) so people can answer while insulting you>
pvp? we have pvp in this game?
pvp? nice meme
pvp? none care about pvp
PVP? we need more mtx and mathil, fuck pvp
pvp? too much resource for 3 players

ps: if lucky you might even trigger I-no, her science and knowledge of this game is legendary
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Feb 9, 2018, 2:54:33 PM
"
Head_Less wrote:

pvp? too much resource for 3 players

ps: if lucky you might even trigger I-no, her money and supporter packs in this game are legendary

Fixed that for you.
"
_FR0NZ_ wrote:

Activities include peacocking (a personal favorite) in the arena, forum pvp (a personal favorite) and dressing each other in our hideouts (a personal favorite) but not in a overtly gay way.
"That's nice cupcake" ~ Rlowe, 1984 - RIP in pieces, least we 4get
"""Everyone is an asshole and I'm awesome" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016" ~ philophil, 2016" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016
"Fuck." ~ Rlowe, 2017
"...post-ironic thread..." ~ Rlowe, 2017
i dont wanna even leave smart ass comments about state of pvp anymore. I'm that tired of this bullshit.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
Rupenus wrote:
i dont wanna even leave smart ass comments about state of pvp anymore. I'm that tired of this bullshit.

Exactly.

PvM occasionally to kill time, PvP even less occasionally because it's bound to be shit or just delete the game. Lastly if this game is all you have left in your life to occupy your time, then consider extreme measures.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info