3.1 CI 8k ES AFK ZOMBIEMANCER+KITAVA HERALD - FAST CLEAR + HIGH SURVIVABILITY

-This is my first character so only played as necromancer. I have tried many builds to reach this one. My goal is to not press any key, become tank as much possible and get a decent ms+clear mobs and boss speed. This build do all this.

-It can be budget, but need some investment at higher levels.

-Atm i have 2 ascendancy points left (minion damage and commander of darkness), so the status picture is lacking of 20% resist all resists and 15(45)% minion damage.

-Sorry for english mistakes XD

-Pantheon and flasks: This build is flexible, so bring the most usefull one for the situation.

-Bandits: Kill all, but u can get Oak buff if u wish at higher levels.

Status
Spoiler

Gear
Spoiler

This uniques are core on that build, and all of them sinergize wich each one.

For the shield we want one with high ES, block and resist. I like some extra armour so i picked that, try to get some +str too.We can find some cheap Archon Kite sometimes.

or some with + resits but less status:

Since we have +25 elemental def from purity, 35 all resist from skill tree, 20 from comander of darkness, +15~18 from Geofri, its quite easy to get max resist and save ring slots to get full + attributes and ES
We can purchase a unset ring with +str, es to put an extra skill for minion targeting or survivability like Convocation or Phase Run.

Budget belt option: Cyclopean Coil Leather Belt, at least +14% all att

Gem links and explanation
Spoiler

DEFENCES

1.Enffeble+ Blasphemy+ Enlighten Support lv3
Our main source of reduce all damage.

2.Animate Guardian+Minion Life+Stone Golem
These 2 minions are just for auras and just need to survive, so minion life is the only support gem they need.
-Stone golem provides 100+ ES regen per sec
-Animate Guardian provides +33% damage to all minions and constant minion HP regen + ours ES regen via consecrated ground (6% life regen/sec, huge.)

3. Arctic Armour + Discipline + Purity of Elements + Enlighten Support lvl 4
Enlighten Support lvl 4 is a must here for we have the minimum mana to autocast Bone Offering. This is our defensive auras for ours and minion survival.

4. CWDT + Desecrate + Bone Offering + Immortal Call ( in this order )
We have a max level CWDT becouse we can tank, so we are protected for a constant max level Bone Offering and Immortal Call spams, we can survive till its CD ends.

OFFENCES

1. Raise zombie + Minion Damage + Empower + Faster Attacks + Multistrike + Melee Physical Dmg
This setup is flexible,we focus on maximizing damage as much as possible.
NOTE: Mon'tregul fire damage is AOE, so we dont need splash for map clear.
Don't use the Brutality Support for both Zombies and Kitava Herald couse they have fire damage.

2. Spectre + Minion Damage + Melee Physical Dmg + Multistrike
This is the best gem setup for ours 2 Kitava Heralds, they are immortal with minion HP regen perk and auras, so they dont need minion life. They are the best physical spectre in my opnion, and they can cleave for fast clear(tank as well).

Skill tree and gems
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAA18EQ8RUBVQFy8ZLho-GyUc3B0UHxgi9CepJ-0o-ikuKU8qmCycLL8y0TkLOtg7DTwtPQ9EBEVHR4VLrkyzTblR-1XWVw1akVxrXz9famTnZlRmnmhlaPJqrGvbbAttGXC7fLh8u30Yf8aApIKbgseDX4RIhWCFe4hAjHaPGo9Gj_qQM5Mnm4qboZ48oS-mrKcIpyuofarErJivbK-ntAy3MbiTvk--ir-XwcXDbcT2xYrGrsk9ytPMvM0W0B_Q0NP72VvZXtlh34rpAuq66-7sGOw47Irv6_Gs8h7yL_Ob99f56PqA-tL-gQ==?accountName=Bhaltamoz&characterName=Eyslym

We need
3x Brawn Crimson Jewel

4x Efficient Training Crimson Jewel (can be the +19~20 ones, they are cheap)

Mechanisms
Spoiler

Not much to explain
1. We use all auras to boost as possible our survivability
2. Our minions deals a lot of damage given from The Baron, perks and guardian auras.
3. We get a decent amount of ES and ES regen due to Geofri + Shaper's Touch + boost strength itens synergy. Zombie life leech and Consecrated Ground gives a lot of ES heal too.

Keystones:
Chaos Incculation
Ghost Reaver ( Zombie life leech )
Zealoth Oath ( from Geofri )

Animate Guardian setup
Spoiler

DAMAGE AURAS
Dying Breath Coiled Staff
Leer Cast Festival Mask

CONSECRATED GROUND
Zahndethus' Cassock Sage's Robe

SURVIVAL + BLOCK PROC
Meginord's Vise Steel Gauntlets
Rainbowstride Conjurer Boots

Last edited by Bhaltamoz on Feb 9, 2018, 5:37:48 AM
Last bumped on Feb 9, 2018, 4:59:22 AM
"
Enlighten Support lvl 4 is a must here for we have the minimum mana to cast Bone Offering.

Hi, I'm not sure what you mean by "cast Bone Offering", your only Bone Offering is linked to CwDT.

How do you direct where your minions to attack?

Your build looks interesting, I respect a standard character to play around with this.

Edit: I ran a few mid level maps and I yet to see a single power charge on my zombies.

Here's my gear

Edit 2: Ran a few more maps just to verify that I'm not seeing any power charges.
Last edited by IchiMorghulis on Feb 8, 2018, 6:26:17 PM
"
IchiMorghulis wrote:
"
Enlighten Support lvl 4 is a must here for we have the minimum mana to cast Bone Offering.

Hi, I'm not sure what you mean by "cast Bone Offering", your only Bone Offering is linked to CwDT.

How do you direct where your minions to attack?

Your build looks interesting, I respect a standard character to play around with this.

Hi sorry for the bad communication. When i said "cast Bone Offering" i meant have enough mana to autocast it.
Atm i don't have any skils to direct the minions, i just go closer of the monster and i let the AI do the thing. But u can get the mana reserve nodethat was close to necro aegis instead some stats/minion stats, then u can run a attack skill putting Enlighten lvl 3 off.

Edit: I'm testing the gems now, probally power charges are not working. Anyway we can change it for mellee physical damage or another desired gem.
Last edited by Bhaltamoz on Feb 8, 2018, 6:47:25 PM
Looks good!
Could you upload some videos?
Sure, i just a casual player so i don't reach the end game content yet, but in 2~3 weeks i can make some vids!
I have uploaded some new gear and fixed the zombie gem setup. (thx IchiMorghulis)
Last edited by Bhaltamoz on Feb 9, 2018, 5:15:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info